Twin names!

Well hello! I’m currently expecting babies number 5 and 6. My husband and I cannot seem to figure out names for these little ones as easily as we did with our first four. We have [name]Truman[/name] [name]Reed[/name], [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elisa[/name], and [name]Hallie[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. Our twins are boy/girl as well. Here are the lists we have for the new editions!

[name]Baby[/name] Girl:

[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Talullah[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Lilly[/name]

[name]Baby[/name] Boy:
[name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Deacon[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]

We also do not have any middle names for these little ones.

Congratulations on your twins!

Of the names you’ve listed, I really like most of them. [name]Savannah[/name], [name]Sadie[/name], and [name]Talullah[/name] are my least favorite from your girls list, and I dislike [name]Fletcher[/name] and [name]Deacon[/name] from your boys list.

Some combos I like…

[name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Spenser[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Olive[/name] and [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] and [name]Dashiell[/name]

As for middle names, do you want to use names already on the list, or are you open to other suggestions?

Hopefully this is helpful. With [name]Truman[/name], [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], and [name]Hallie[/name] I like: [name]Isla[/name] & [name]Fletcher[/name] or
[name]Violet[/name] & [name]Declan[/name] (since [name]Delaney[/name] and [name]Hallie[/name] have the same ending sounds these would line up with [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Truman[/name])

[name]Quinn[/name]- this one seems a little too unisex in my opinion
[name]Audrey[/name]- is very cute, but you already have 2 girls with names that end the same way. Would it leave [name]Charlotte[/name] out?
[name]Savannah[/name]- I think using this other Southern place-name alongside [name]Charlotte[/name] would feel like overkill
[name]Stella[/name]- a nice name, but doesn’t seem to quite follow the same style as the rest of your kids/any of these new boy names
[name]Sadie[/name]- super adorable, but a bit too close to [name]Hallie[/name] perhaps?
[name]Isla[/name]- very pretty, especially with a more Celtic sounding brother’s name
[name]Olive[/name]- seems a bit too naturey and out of place with the siblings
[name]Ruby[/name]- really gorgeous and fits nicely, but again that Y ending
[name]Talullah[/name]- not my style as a name, but objectively sounds good with the others
[name]Violet[/name]- I do actually love this one next to your other girls names
[name]Lilly[/name]- It’s not my favorite of your choices either way, but I prefer the [name]Lily[/name] spelling

[name]Spencer[/name]- I really like this one actually. I think it goes great with [name]Truman[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]- A bit more popular than any of your other choices, not sure if that bothers you?
[name]Fletcher[/name]- I love this! [name]Even[/name] more so than [name]Spencer[/name] I think, but surname names for little brother seem like the way to go if you ask me
[name]Deacon[/name]- I like [name]Declan[/name] much better
[name]Declan[/name]- the -an would give it the same ending sound as [name]Truman[/name] so that each of the boys had that in common. But probably only if you also use [name]Violet[/name].
[name]Dashiell[/name]- not my style, but would give you a unique ending sound
[name]Theodore[/name]- can’t really go wrong with a classic, but would you want the only 2 boys names to both start with T?

I’m open to other suggestions we just can’t find anymore family names for middle names.

Thank you for this I would never have thought of those things unless someone pointed them out. With each of the kids their names are somehow related to family (honoring/variants) and with these two we could not find any family names for them.

Congratulations!!

First off, just looking at your girl names, my favorites are [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Sadie[/name], and [name]Ruby[/name]. [name]Just[/name] looking at the boys, my favorites are [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Fletcher[/name], and [name]Declan[/name].

As far as twin names, I like [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name] together or [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name].
I love [name]Sadie[/name], but I don’t think it flows well with your other children for some reason.

Congrats!

From your lists I like: [name]Savannah[/name], [name]Sadie[/name] and [name]Violet[/name]. And I like [name]Spencer[/name] and [name]Deacon[/name] for boys.

Other suggestions:
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Delia[/name]
[name]Fern[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]

[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Theo[/name]

I really love all of those actually!:slight_smile:

Great names! I love [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name]. That jumped out at me right away. I also love:

[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]

[name]Declan[/name]

I like [name]Savannah[/name], [name]Violet[/name], and [name]Lilly[/name] for girls, and [name]Milo[/name], [name]Spencer[/name], and [name]Fletcher[/name] for Boys.

[name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Lilly[/name] and [name]Milo[/name] (My favorite!)
[name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Sadie[/name], [name]Isla[/name], [name]Olive[/name], [name]Violet[/name]

[name]Milo[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Theodore[/name]

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Miles[/name] [name]John[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

Ooh, I like [name]Isla[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] with [name]Spencer[/name] or [name]Fletcher[/name].

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Savannah[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] … it seems to me that [name]Isla[/name] is such a sweet, airy name that it should be paired with a solid, serious, probably longer middle.
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]?
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]
I don’t really see [name]Violet[/name] going with many others in your list as a combo…
Also, kind of the opposite of [name]Isla[/name]; [name]Violet[/name] is consonant-heavy so I think it sounds good with a middle name that starts with a vowel.
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Annemarie[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Araminta[/name]

I like either with both [name]Spencer[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name].
[name]Spencer[/name] [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name] [name]Gray[/name]
[name]Spencer[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]

[name]Fletcher[/name] [name]Milo[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name] [name]Gray[/name]

[name]Isla[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Spencer[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name]

I like your names. Thanks for letting me play with them. :slight_smile: Congrats on twins!

First of all, I am not really a fan of your boy’s list. I think [name]Fletcher[/name] would work well with big brother [name]Truman[/name], but I don’t like the name [name]Fletcher[/name]. [name]Tallulah[/name] is pretty, I do t know if it is really my style though, but I think it fits. Middle names?
[name]Tallulah[/name]-
[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Mel[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Jasmine[/name]

[name]Stella[/name]-
[name]Tamsyn[/name]
[name]Yvette[/name]
[name]Yvonne[/name]
[name]Maria[/name]

[name]Fletcher[/name]-