Twin Names

Okay, so, there’s a set of twins in a story I’m beginning to write.
These are the main characters and narrators, and I have a surname in mind ([name_f]Aura[/name_f], please don’t question it) already.
Both twins are girls, and all I have fully planned is based on a prologue I wrote several months ago while practicing for an upcoming mock exam.
So, in this ‘prologue’, there are two sisters in a supposedly haunted house. They are twins [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] - I never chose a surname for them - and planned this ‘adventure’ for a few weeks. However, they did forget the torches.
Because of course they did.
Anyway, the girls have been wandering around this house for some time when they hear footsteps from the other end of the hallway they are standing in.
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u] is the central character, though not the narrator, for this little ‘prologue’, since I was trying to write third person, which I don’t do often.
So, the girls plan to run out of the house together, although [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] runs first, dodging around something that [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] doesn’t see.
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u] follows, though without dodging this ‘thing’ like her sister.
She gets to the end of the hallway and finds her sister unconscious at one end of it.
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] has appeared to have fainted from some kind of shock, though [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] doesn’t know what could have done that.
Anyway, that’s where it ended.
Now, for this version, the twins are a) definitely not having those names, I was going through a bit of a phase with ‘a’ names and they don’t sound right for these characters and b) end up there for a different reason - that cliche dare thing.
I don’t really think the original names I had work with the surname ‘[name_f]Aura[/name_f]’, which I do really like, since it transpires neither twin is one hundred percent normal.
So, back to the original question: Are there any good names for those characters?
They’re near-identical twins, twin one having blue eyes and twin two having green, which is the only difference between their physical appearances.
And I said they aren’t exactly normal people but their names shouldn’t be too out of the ordinary.

It sounds like you don’t want the alliteration with [name_f]Aura[/name_f] so A names are out. Also should probably avoid obvious word names because they can end up sounding like imagery ([name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aura[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Aura[/name_f], etc). Keeping this in mind, some ideas for names that are normal but not ordinary:

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Leilani[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Brielle[/name_f]