Twin names

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

OR

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

The first set, I just like the names. Second set has a subtle earthy theme to the first names and the girl’s names. I like earthy/nature names.

Torn between [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], you can’t go wrong with either one! Between [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] though, I much prefer [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] with the middle names, as [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] feels very N heavy.

2 Likes

I think the second! [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] is very 2007 whereas [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] is fresh!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_f]Hailey[/name_f]

1 Like

I think [name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] are more cohesive than [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] & [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] work best imo

1 Like

The 2nd set!

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] & [name_f]Hailey[/name_f]

I prefer [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a suggestion……

Would you consider??

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. OR
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Hadley[/name_u] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Bronwyn[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. I love it!

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Elowyn[/name_f]

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] :heart: