Twin Set: Clarity and Eloquence

These names have a certain ring to them for me.
Sweet and unique, or way too much? :smiley:

I love, love, love [name_f]Clarity[/name_f]. However, Eloquence is somewhat over the top for my taste. I see that [name_f]Honor[/name_f] is in your signature - I would much prefer [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] and [name_f]Honor[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I can see a certain amount of appeal in these names on their own, but I would not use them as a twin set. They are both nice words, but seem like a lot for someone to live up to.

As a twin myself I can tell you that they will be compared enough without having matching virtue names.

On their own I can see [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] more than Eloquence. I’d still prefer [name_f]Charity[/name_f] or something that seems less like a personality trait.

[name_f]Clarity[/name_f] could work, but not teemed with another virtue name.

Eloquence isn’t a name and doesn’t sound like one.

Too much and clarity makes me want to sing the song as an [name_f]Ebony[/name_f] I hate having a name related to a song and people sing it to me. I do however prefer [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] to Eloquence though.

Sorry, but no. Please don’t make your kids have to change their names later. [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] and Eloquence sound like bulletpoints in a public speaking lecture.

I agree with this, sorry.

I also agree. Not a fan of either, sorry. They don’t sound like names at all.

What about [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or [name_f]Amity[/name_f]? I like the sound of [name_f]Clarity[/name_f], but prefer something like [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. Eloquence just isn’t name material at all to me, sorry.

[name_f]Clarity[/name_f] and [name_f]Honor[/name_f] would work much nicer :slight_smile: Eloquence just doesn’t feel like a name. It’d be almost like naming your daughter Elegance-although I’m sure it’s been done at some point, it’s still not a name.

I’d like Eloquence in the middle; [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] is quite pretty… I’m not sure how much I like it, but it had a great meaning.

Like on your boys thread I think one of your names works and the other doesn’t.
I think Eloquence is a mouthful. I like [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] better - though I don’t really love [name_f]Clarity[/name_f].
I noticed [name_f]Honor[/name_f] and [name_u]Temple[/name_u] in your signature. I think [name_f]Honor[/name_f] is a great name and how about [name_f]Temperance[/name_f]? (another virtue name but with a little more length).

I also know you didn’t ask but Rook, Soul, and [name_u]Temple[/name_u] are nms and honestly are names I don’t find very wearable for a lifetime. I think there are some awesome virtue names such as [name_f]Amity[/name_f], [name_f]Prudence[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], Merit, [name_f]Patience[/name_f], [name_f]Constance[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_u]Haven[/name_u] for example. Some of which like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Hope[/name_f], are very main stream and would be cool for a sibset because they cut down on the oddness of being too matchy. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] don’t feel as matchy as [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Hope[/name_f] might.