Twin-Set: Family Style, Matchy, or Different (POLL)

Thanks to everyone who has helped with my name journey. We have narrowed down our list quite a bit. I think once we decide what twin style is best and then we’ll have our pair.

~ = my favorite combos ; ^ = DH favorite combos

Our Picks: Not looking for new. Trying to narrow down.
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f]

Favorite A&L Combos: DH really like this idea to match Anthony and Lily
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] ^ / [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f] ^

Favorite Matchy Combos: I like some of these, but am torn.
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Emily[/name_f] ^ / [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Emily[/name_f] ~ / [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] ~

Favorite Different Combos: I think these are the safest, but maybe not the best.
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ~ / [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ~ / [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f] ~ / [name_f]Emily[/name_f] & [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] ^ / [name_f]Eva[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f] ^

What style do you like best / dislike most? What combos do you like best / dislike most?

1 Like
  • Family Style
  • Matchy
  • Different

0 voters

My favorites are (in order):
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f]

1 Like

Audrey and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] are just perfect. I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] too

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. I like when they have the same number of syllables but aren’t super matchy.

1 Like

You have so many lovely options! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Emily[/name_f], and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are beautiful together! I also quite like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!

1 Like

Audrey and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] is my fav

1 Like

I think I personally like the matchy combos, imo! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] make for a stunning set,but I also quite like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

Have you considered [name_f]Eva[/name_f] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Lola[/name_f] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f], or [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]?

1 Like

Yes! These are great combos as well. They’re definitely on the list, but so far neither one of us has marked them as favorites.

I think I like these names as FN/MN for a single child than a twin-set.

Like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] ([name_f]Ella[/name_f]-[name_u]Rey[/name_u]). I didn’t think I’d like double-barreled names, but these are standing out to me.

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f]! I honestly didn’t even read past them

1 Like

My favourite is [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

2 Likes

I voted family style because I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f] (both separately and together), but I guess they kind of fit into the different category as well. I also like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] with both of them, and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] would be quite nice too.

1 Like

Lots of great names! Since you already have a [name_f]Lily[/name_f] in the family, I feel like having a [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] or an [name_f]Emily[/name_f] might be too similar.

My favorite combos are [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f] (so refined and classy) and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f] (more spunky and sweet). [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is also a classic pairing, and I like that they are similar lengths. I like that the names in these combos have a similar style but have distinct sounds and I think this can be really important for twins. You have so many great names so I don’t think you can really go wrong!

2 Likes

I voted different because my favorite pairs are there. But I think any of these could work.

I really like: [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Emily[/name_f].

I also like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] , [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] !!
You have gorgeous Contenders so I can see why your having a hard time !

1 Like

Audrey & [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f] are perfect!!

1 Like

Amelia & [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites would be:

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] & [name_f]Lola[/name_f]

I mostly find myself disliking the Matchy Combos sets!

1 Like

I like these from your pairs:

Audrey and [name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

My favourite pairs:

Audrey and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

1 Like