twin siblings for leon and madeleine

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everybody! My husband and I recently found out that I am pregnant with twins, a son and a daughter. We currently have six year old [name_m]Leon[/name_m] [name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] and three year old [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], our surname is Stonehouse-Pope. My name is [name_f]Aleksandra[/name_f] [name_f]Yvette[/name_f] but I go by [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], I dislike the fact that my name begins with an ‘S’ as does our surname, and our number one candidate for our daughters first name is [name_f]Saffron[/name_f]. I am half Russian half English and my hubby is half [name_m]French[/name_m] half English, we feel it is important to incorporate our nationalities into our childrens names. We would prefer the first name to be [name_m]French[/name_m], but I am open to English suggestions, we require two middle names, the first Russian and the second either [name_m]French[/name_m] or English. For our son I adore the name [name_m]Louis[/name_m] (pronounced lou-ee) but hubby doesn’t want our sons to have the same first letter of their names. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] x

Maybe…

[name_f]Noemi[/name_f]
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] (beginning with S, so maybe in the middle spot)
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]/[name_f]Amalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Arielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Mireille[/name_f] (meer-AYE [name_u]Love[/name_u] this one but begins with M so maybe as a middle)

[name_m]Julien[/name_m]
[name_u]Rene[/name_u]/[name_u]Remi[/name_u]
[name_u]Maxime[/name_u]
[name_m]Olivier[/name_m]
[name_m]Benoit[/name_m]
[name_m]Etienne[/name_m]

[name_f]Brigitte[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
Éloise