Twinning?

Howdy, NB’ers. We’re starting to finalize names for our twins — a boy and girl. Our current favorites are:

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] B____
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_m]Benning[/name_m] B____

We like familiar but somewhat unique names and want something that won’t get mispronounced or confused with something else.

Would love your thoughts.

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] - I think they are great and won’t be mispronounced like you said, middles aren’t names I like but they are middles so I think it is natural to have more unique/daring choices with them

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] make for a great sibset and fit your criteria. Are the middle names honour names?

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are lovely together :slight_smile:

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] & [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are lovely individually, but go perfectly together. I think both combos are quite nice, and while I don’t love [name_m]Benning[/name_m], I assume it’s a family name.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] sound like they could be a great crime fighting, time travelling duo. They’re great names together.

Sincerely,
A fellow twin

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are excellent together!

Another person who thinks [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are great! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] sounds lovely. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t know what the last name is, but the alliteration of “B” in [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_m]Benning[/name_m] B__ might prove a little much (especially since I happen to not like the “b” sound lol).

And I just realized, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]'s initials would be [name_m]EBB[/name_m]. As in, to “ebb and flow with the tide” or something like that. Not a bad association, necessarily, just wanted to make you aware.

Nice names!
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_m]Benning[/name_m] reminds me of [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] from Pride and Prejudice. Makes me want to say it with an English accent :slight_smile:

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] sound great together.