Twins for Aveline Marie

On the 29th of [name]March[/name] my partner and I welcomed twins, [name]William[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]May[/name] siblings to elder sister [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Marie[/name].

I just want to say thank you berries for helping us with the names, especially the suggestion of [name]Lucinda[/name] by svea–we would never had thought of the name otherwise and thank you very much.

Again, thanks with all our heart.

[name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Greg[/name].

Congratulations to you both, and congratulations to [name]Aveline[/name], plus [name]William[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name]! :slight_smile: They make a wonderful sibset. Such classic names. I love the middle names, too; they flow so well.

Congrats on the birth of your twins, [name]William[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]May[/name]! A really lovely pair to go with [name]Aveline[/name]!

[name]William[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name] are just wonderful names for your twins! Congratulations to your whole family.:slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name]William[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name] are wonderful and go so well with [name]Aveline[/name].

All the best!

Congrats, such a lovely well-named sibset!

I didn’t notice your announcement until now, but I’m so happy that I was able to help you! Congratulations to you all! I love all your kids’ names :slight_smile:

Congratulations. [name]William[/name], [name]Lucinda[/name] & [name]Aveline[/name] are lovely!

Yes, congratulations I agree completely.

rollo