Twins girls!

A few weeks ago, I asked for twin girl advice on behalf of my friend. She had the babies on Boxing [name_u]Day[/name_u]! Mother and both daughters are healthy and at home.

[name_m]Little[/name_m] sisters to [name_f]Rosina[/name_f], [name_f]Bettie[/name_f] and [name_f]Mariel[/name_f] are: [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Anais[/name_f]!

They went with very [name_u]French[/name_u] names to reflect the husband’s roots and rather that naming them straight after the cities Lille and Rouen (as mentioned in my other post) they chose to use [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] as a middle name.

Other strong contenders were [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_f]Margaux[/name_f].

29 Likes

how exciting! they have really sweet names!

1 Like

What sweet names!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] names.

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] together! Congratulations to your friend!

1 Like

Congratulations !! There names are [name_f]Darling[/name_f] !! :two_hearts:

1 Like

they are such gorgeous names! welcome to the world, elodie & sophie :heart:

1 Like

What lovely choices! Congratulations to your friend!:confetti_ball:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! Using [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] for Lille is brilliant. Congratulations to the parents :confetti_ball:

1 Like