Twins! Golly-gosh.

[name]Just[/name] found out yesterday we’re having twins. Nice suprise, but double the trouble of finding the perfect names. Lol.

My DP and I already have two girls, [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Saraid[/name] [name]Esther[/name] [name]May[/name]. I’m due in [name]October[/name] so this process of naming is far ahead of the curve, but I just love naming! We’re not going to find out the sex of the babes.

I’m not a fan of alliteration for twins, my DP has brothers who are twins called [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Darcy[/name] which I don’t mind being on their own but together? Not really. Me, I prefer it to be a bit more individualistic but something that ties both names together like a meaning for example.

Here are some of the names we like so far:

Girls: [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Clodagh[/name], [name]Deidre[/name] and [name]Aveline[/name]. (I like [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Aveline[/name] together though.)

Boys: [name]Kane[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name].

Any suggestions for other names would be great too, and do you think these names go with our sibset?

[e] Also no D names, my DP is set against any names starting with D.

[name]Love[/name] from [name]Greta[/name].

Girls: (love [name]Aveline[/name]!)
[name]Mirabella[/name]/[name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Olesia[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]

Boys: ([name]Tobias[/name] matches the sibset perfectly!)
[name]Roland[/name]
[name]Winthrop[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helped!

Thank you for your help, we like the names [name]Helena[/name] and [name]Everett[/name].