Twins have arrived

I had my twins on 7 [name]August[/name], and given how we write our dates in the UK, it gives them the rather cool date of birth of 07/08/09.

[name]John[/name] (my husband) and I have named them [name]Tobias[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] ‘[name]Toby[/name]’ and [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Joy[/name] ‘[name]Posy[/name]’.

[name]Toby[/name]'s middle names are after [name]John[/name]'s best friend ([name]William[/name]) and several family members (called either [name]William[/name] or [name]Arthur[/name]).

[name]Posy[/name]'s middle names are after my great-aunt ([name]Mabel[/name]) and [name]Joy[/name] is to describe how we feel.

They join older siblings [name]Julius[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Richard[/name], [name]Helena[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] and [name]Esther[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Corliss[/name].

Congratulations!

Congratulations, what great names! Best of luck!!

Congratulations!! What beautiful names, and what a neat birthday! Best wishes to you all!

Congratulations!

Absolutely perfect names ([name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Mabel[/name] are both on my list)! Your other children have beautiful names, too; I especially adore [name]Esther[/name].

Yea! Congratulations to you! I [name]LOVE[/name] the names of your twins, as well as the names of your older children. I hope everyone is doing well! :slight_smile:

Cool! Nice names.

your children have very beautiful names, congrats!