Twins have arrived!

[name]Hi[/name] everyone, [name]Karlyn[/name] here. I couldn’t wait to share the news with you all! On [name]Sunday[/name] the 29th of [name]November[/name], at 2:31pm and 2:46pm respectively, my beautiful twins [name]Oliver[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] entered the world. It was a relatively quick labour and no complications, thank god!
Things are really busy for us at the moment, I’m still recovering obviously, and [name]Luc[/name], [name]Winston[/name] and [name]Cass[/name] doting over their little siblings who are still in the hospital (hopefully not for too long).
[name]Just[/name] wanted to say thank you all so much for your help with names and I hope to be back to Nameberry everytime my babies are asleep soon!
[name]Love[/name] from [name]Karlyn[/name], [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Lucia[/name], [name]Winston[/name], [name]Cassidy[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What lovely names! Best wishes to you and your family. :slight_smile:

Great names! Congratulations on your new babies! Wishing you, [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Lucia[/name], [name]Winston[/name], [name]Cassidy[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Juliet[/name] the best this holiday season! :slight_smile:

Woo-hoo!!! Thank you for the update! I’m so happy for you, and I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]! :slight_smile:

I hope you’re all doing well! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you all!

Congratulations and I love the names [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Hope[/name] they can come home soon!

I am pregnant with twins and I have 4 other kids (5, 7, 13, and 16.)

Their names are [name]Noli[/name] (5), [name]Annika[/name] (7), [name]Ada[/name] (13), and [name]Jace[/name] (16).
The twins are going to be names [name]Arbor[/name] and [name]Mollie[/name] [name]Rose[/name].
([name]Jace[/name] and [name]Arbor[/name] are boys.)

Congrats! My d-i-l is pregnant with twins and I can’t wait to be their grandma!

Congrats! kisses for our new little people!:slight_smile:

[name]Lovely[/name] names! And congratulations!