twins - if Stephson is ok?

I would like to give the name of younger brother [name]Ethan[/name], but no idea for the elder,
my wife’s name is [name]Stephanie[/name], and mine is [name]Phillip[/name], if it would be too creative to call him Stephson?

thx!

I like [name]Ethan[/name], Stephson seems kind of weird though. (sorry) IMHO it’s kind of awkward to say and it sounds so strange paired with [name]Ethan[/name]. It also looks like Step-son with an h thrown in the middle. What about [name]Stephen[/name] or [name]Steven[/name] to honour [name]Stephanie[/name]? Did you want other suggestions as well?

I don’t really think Stephson has the best flow to it. It’s kind of hard to say. [name]How[/name] about [name]Stefan[/name]? It’s a form of [name]Stephen[/name], of which [name]Stephanie[/name] is the female form of, so you can still honor your wife. It also sounds similar to Stephson but it’s easier to pronounce. What do you think?

I agree, I really think Stephson sounds made up and awkward. [name]Stephen[/name] or [name]Stefan[/name] or even [name]Stefano[/name] would be better choices

thx all, i really need to think another one, ha ha

Yeah I’m sorry, all I see is Stepson.

Here are some names to consider. I got this list using the letters from [name]Stephanie[/name] and [name]Phillip[/name].

[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Elias[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Heath[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Ian[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Neil[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Seth[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Sean[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Eli[/name]

I like [name]Ethan[/name]. I think Stephson is too strange though. At first glance, I thought it said stepson. I like the suggestion of [name]Seth[/name] from the berry above though. I think [name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Seth[/name] work very well together and are cohesive without being too similar.