Twins name

i have an older daughter Cecilia and i’m expecting twins now

which couple of names goes better with my first daughter’s name?

• Bianca and Benjamin
  • Alicia and Valentin
    or
  • Bianca and Valentin
  • Alicia and Benjamin
2 Likes

I love [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]! :heart:

Welcome and congratulations! :confetti_ball:

My choice would be [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] – both strong, uncommon, sophisticated names like your elder daughter’s, with no matching initials or repetitive sounds ([name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] or [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Alicia[/name_f]).

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] best with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]!

I really love [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] to go with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]! Any of your sets would for well, however.

Bianca and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] are lovely together as in interesting rather than predictable and expected, and work so well with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. Perfect twin set!

I love [name_f]Alicia[/name_f], and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]!

I would go with [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] or [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] is a beautiful name too, but the sound is too close to [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] for my taste. Congratulations by the way!

I like [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]

There is also the ABC theme that I liek

I do like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], but I dont like how they start with Bs, especially for twins.

So [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m]

Alicia and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] go great with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f].

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] for sure!

Bianca and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m]! [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] stands out to me as having distinctly different origins - even though the others don’t all have the same origins, they feel more cohesive. [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] may work, but if you pronounce it ah-LEE-see-ah, it is very similar to [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f].
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] are all elegant and feel stylistically similar but are still distinct.

Alicia & [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] 100%! ^.^

1 Like

I think [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] would go very well with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]

I am loving [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

So cute!

I think [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] are perfect!

Bianca and [name_m]Valentin[/name_m]! I love [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] very much too for [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]’s brother but I like to see siblings with different initials.

Bianca and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] are nice twin names. However, Aliceia and [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] would be neat because then you would have A,B,C Aliciea, [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u],[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. I would spell [name_f]Alicia[/name_f], either ALICEIA or ALICIEA so it would not be pronounced alisha. Aliceia sounds beautiful with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f].