TWINS!! sibset help please!

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! First time poster, long time stalker :slight_smile:

DH and I found out today that we will be having twins, a girl and a boy. So begins the planning of the names!
Excited older brother’s name is [name]Noah[/name] [name]James[/name], so we want their names to go with his.

We were thinking of:

[name]Lucia[/name] ([name]Lucia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] perhaps?) - not sure about the middle name. [name]Lucia[/name] is a family name, so I would love for it to be her first name, but if I must, I will use it as her middle name.

[name]Henry[/name] ([name]Henry[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]? [name]Henry[/name] [name]Scott[/name]?) - love the name ‘[name]Henry[/name]’, not sure about the middle name…I’m open to suggestions on both first and middle names though

I’m not sure about [name]Noah[/name], [name]Henry[/name], and [name]Lucia[/name] (NN [name]Lucy[/name]) as a sibset…any comments? Help with the middle names would be great also!

Thank you!

[name]Lucia[/name] feels out of place to me. If it were me I’d just use [name]Lucy[/name] on the birth certificate. [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] are adorable twin names! Middle names are going to depend on how many syllables are in your last name.

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Isobel[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]

I think it depends how you pronounce [name]Lucia[/name]. I’ve heard it 3 ways: Loo-see-ah, Loo-sha, and Loo-chi-ah. I think if you’re calling her [name]Lucy[/name] then I’d go with the Loo-see-ah pronunciation. I love your boys names.

I love both [name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]! I love using family names. I am not a fan of using nicknames, so I would call her [name]Lucia[/name] or I would just name her [name]Lucy[/name]. Either way, they are gorgeous names!

[name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are great! And they sound lovely with big brother [name]Noah[/name], too. I like your ideas of [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Lucas[/name].

Here are some other middle name suggestions. I would tend toward a middle name starting in a consonant for little [name]Lucia[/name] since the vowels run together a little with [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] (but it still works if you love it).

[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Jude[/name]

I love these names! [name]Noah[/name] [name]James[/name] is really handsome, and it sounds great with both [name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]. [name]Noah[/name], [name]Lucia[/name], and [name]Henry[/name] would make an adorable sibset.

[name]Lucia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] doesn’t have the best flow, in my opinion. I think it would sound best with a one or two syllable middle name. [name]How[/name] about [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Camille[/name], [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name], [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Paige[/name], [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Claire[/name], or [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Kate[/name]?

[name]Both[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Scott[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] are nice, but I prefer the former. So handsome!

Thanks everyone for your input so far

[name]Lucia[/name] would be pronounced Loo-see-yah. I love [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Rose[/name] is a family name on my husband’s side, so that would work out well. I also love [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I’m worried because the name [name]Lucia[/name] might be out of place with the other two, as caty_beth89 pointed out. If I find a first name I love more than [name]Lucia[/name], I might use [name]Lucia[/name] as a middle name

[name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] go well with [name]Noah[/name], although I do like [name]Lucy[/name] a little better with the sibset. You could use [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Lucretia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] with the nn [name]Lucy[/name] to honor [name]Lucia[/name] as well.

[name]Noah[/name] [name]James[/name] has a nice modern yet classic feel to it, so I would like to see a modern first name followed by a classic middle. I would use [name]Lucas[/name] and follow it with [name]Henry[/name], combo of [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. I think that [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] have the modern edge and [name]James[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] make a good match as middle names.

For a daughter perhaps you may like

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Willow[/name] sibset, [name]Noah[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name] [name]Merida[/name] ([name]Merida[/name] is a form of [name]Mary[/name]), [name]Noah[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name], [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Verity[/name] [name]Alice[/name], I think that [name]Verity[/name] has a modern and vintage vibe and the meaning of truth aligns with the Biblical [name]Noah[/name] as it is a virtue name, [name]Verity[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Lucas[/name].

If however, you do want to use [name]Lucia[/name] I would go for [name]Lucinda[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] to keep the same style, eg [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] and

[name]Noah[/name], [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Cooper[/name] [name]Bennett[/name] or [name]Henry[/name] but I like [name]Bennett[/name] as a middle more (all the names have the same sound on the end). nn’s of [name]Noah[/name], [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Coop[/name].

Or

[name]Amos[/name] [name]Henry[/name], [name]Noah[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]

I think that [name]Noah[/name], [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] flow well together. They are all a little unusual, but classic.

Also, they are going to grow up and go off on their own, when they are older who is going to care what their names sound like together? I only bring this up because I think [name]Lucia[/name] is such a beautiful name and I think [name]Lucy[/name] is such a pitiful substitute for it all in the name of creating some homogeneity that really wont matter at all a few years into their lives.

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name] though, instead of [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name]. I feel like the flow of [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] is off and I prefer [name]Isabel[/name] with the spelling [name]Isabelle[/name]. :slight_smile: