Twins that have the same initials...like or dislike?

[name_f]My[/name_f] mother Gave both my brothers names starting with Cs, and my name starts with a K. Shared initials is quite a common trend for siblings, not just twins.
Personally, I would like to avoid shared initials for my children. Part of it is for aesthetics (such as having initialed christmas stockings), but part of it is practical. Sometimes my older brother opens pist for my little brother, as they are both Mr C Surname. Fortunately this doesnt occur too much, as my younger brother is 16, so doesnt get touch post. However, I have a friend who shares both his first and middle initial with his dad, and he says it is a significant annoyance. This point is not really relevant if one is a boy and the other a girl though.
That said, I do like the idea of swapped initials for twins. Using names on my first name list, and family honours, something like [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Margot[/name_f] would be really cute.

I think matching initials is fine. It’s when names sound way too similar that I have a problem. For instance, when people name their boy/girl twins [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. I knew someone who named their twins [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and [name_u]Tyler[/name_u] and when they told me, inside I was going, “Why?” I will say that I do like when twins have some kind of connection with their names, whether that be matching initials, a theme ([name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]) or a shared meaning ([name_f]Hester[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]).

I honestly don’t even like sibling names starting with the same letter, let alone twin names.