Twins?

What do you think about these names for twins?

[name]Emerson[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] & [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]

WDYT??

I like them! Same initials, but names aren’t too matchy-matchy. Nice!

I think you have chosen great names…have you considered [name]Josephine[/name] for the first name instead? Their initials would be opposite,I like when twins names aren’t so matchy.

cute! the names go together but aren’t too matchy!

I agree. [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Elliott[/name] make a perfect twinset to me. [name]Emerson[/name] is a beautiful name but too me has become a bit too trendy, like [name]Addison[/name] and the whole [name]Em[/name] name invasion, but that may just be me. I also like the idea of having opposite initials because it literally is matchy if they’re both EJ but if that doesnt bother you i think they are beautiful names.

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I’m going to third what [name]Kelly[/name] and Kashed22 said - having them both EJ does seem a little matchy, as well as the fact that [name]Emerson[/name] to me looks like it could be a boy’s name … I think you should go with [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Emerson[/name].
[name]Josephine[/name] is beautiful and classic, with various nn options - [name]Jo[/name], [name]Josie[/name], [name]Posy[/name], Sephy etc.

[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Emerson[/name] would be perfect! Then they would be EJ and JE - cute but not as obvious. It also makes it more clear that one twin is a boy and the other is a girl without confusing people as to which is which.

Oooo, I really love [name]Elliot[/name] [name]Jackson[/name]! I will have to agree that I like [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Emerson[/name] better than [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]. EJ JE a mirror image while maintaining individuality.