twins

We found out our identical twins to be will be boys. My husband is also and identical twin.

We want to avoid names starting with the same sound and all the other twin traps.

[name]DO[/name] the names [name]Corbin[/name] and [name]Gavin[/name] sound too “cutesy” together?

I love names the coordinate with each other. They compliment each other so well without being too matchy. Very cool names! Good luck!

Congratulations! You are so lucky! Did you know that identical twins aren’t even hereditary? Only fraternal twins are! (I am a fraternal twin.) That whole skip-a-generation thing is an old wives’ tale too. So to have your husband be an identical twin AND for him to have identical twins, is so rare!

Anyway, about your names. I really like [name]Corbin[/name], more than [name]Gavin[/name]. I think they are a little hard-to-say together. They will be spoken together for a while - [name]Corbin[/name]-n-[name]Gavin[/name] or [name]Gavin[/name]-n-[name]Corbin[/name] is tongue-twistery.

That’s what i was worried about. I started another thread with the other names we are considering. We figurered it would be easier to get the advice of strangers then to let family into the process!