Two different styles. Help!

My husband and I have totally different styles. I like classic, slightly different names. He likes unique names. I have two dd from a previous marriage. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Idina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. We have settled on [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for a girls name ([name_u]Skylar[/name_u] is his choice… rose, mine) but can’t decide on a boys. I love names like [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u]. He suggested [name_m]Drake[/name_m]. [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] isn’t awful, but not 100%. Any suggestions to better blend our styles? Wed like [name_m]Keith[/name_m] as a middle name (my grandfather) but we are flexible on that.

I totally sympathize with the stubborn husband scenario. Why can’t they just bend to our will? Haha

[name_f]May[/name_f] I suggest, since you picked the middle name and he picked the first name for a potential girl, that you reverse the roles for a boy name. You pick the first name and let him pick the middle ([name_m]Drake[/name_m] works). I also recommend a 5 or 6 letter name for your boy.

Could you use [name_m]Keith[/name_m] or even [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] as a fn? [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m] [name_m]Drake[/name_m] could be a way to honor and keep your husband’s preference.

Some compromise possibilities:

[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_m]Bram[/name_m] ([name_m]Abraham[/name_m] nn)
[name_m]Bruce[/name_m]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_m]Dante[/name_m]
[name_u]Drew[/name_u] (or [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] nn [name_u]Drew[/name_u])
[name_m]Eli[/name_m]/[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Ian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] nn [name_m]Jake[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Mark[/name_m]
[name_u]Neil[/name_u]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m]
[name_m]Paul[/name_m]
[name_m]Scott[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_m]Trent[/name_m]
[name_m]Vance[/name_m]
[name_m]Victor[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Vic[/name_u])
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Vin[/name_m])
[name_m]Xander[/name_m]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]