Two girls with no names - DECISION made - see pg. 2

Those names are absolutely beautiful! [name]Kitty[/name] and [name]Bea[/name] are too cute.

[name]Lovely[/name] lovely lovely. Congratulations!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Bea[/name] and [name]Kitty[/name]! Congratulations!

Such perfect names! Brilliant choices :smiley:

[name]How[/name] wonderful! :slight_smile: I think [name]Kitty[/name] and [name]Bea[/name] is darling!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[quote=“ashmomof2”]We have two children; [name]Everett[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name] (3) and [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Clancy[/name] (we call her [name]Maggie[/name]) (17 months). [name]Barnaby[/name], [name]Margaret[/name] and [name]Clancy[/name] are famiy names.

my favorites from your list:

[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

[name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Emmeline[/name] would be a lovely sibset. nn [name]Penny[/name] & [name]Emmie[/name]

What beautiful names, you are clever to get such a good match.

I’ve been lurking on this site for months (glad to have found fellow name lovers), but I had to respond to this one.

I absolutely love the names you’ve chosen (and it was hard with such a great list of suggestions to choose from), but I wanted you to be aware of the [name]Kitty[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] connection, if you haven’t thought of it. I would fall back to [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] or one of the other lovely combos if it were me.

I think the choices are beautiful BUT keep in mind that [name]Kitty[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] is a town in [name]North[/name] [name]Carolina[/name] and the name of a naval carrier, USS [name]Kitty[/name] [name]Hawk[/name]. From Wikipedia- “[name]Kitty[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] became famous after the [name]Wright[/name] brothers made the first controlled powered airplane flights [name]December[/name] 17, 1903 four miles to the south near the sand dunes known as the Kill Devil Hills.” This was my automatic first association and I’m not a huge history buff or from the region.

I know of a little 4 year old named [name]Kitty[/name] (full name), it is a sweet name and to date I am sure that no one has associated it with planes, the [name]Navy[/name] or a town.

(We live in Australia)

[name]Katharine[/name] nn [name]Kitty[/name] is a really, really nice name.

While I do live in [name]England[/name], so this probably disqualifies me from this conversation, I’ve never heard of [name]Kitty[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] … I’ve known a couple of lovely little Kittys, and the only thing it reminds me of is Pride and Prejudice (she was a very silly character, but not so much as [name]Lydia[/name] and somewhat redeemed in the end). I think it’s adorable!

I agree I wouldn’t make the [name]Kitty[/name] [name]Hawk[/name] association with every child/person named [name]Kitty[/name], but I understood this baby’s last name will actually be [name]Hawk[/name], in which case I think it’s hard to avoid in the US at least.