Two Little Girls It Is! Please Pick!

See the results of this poll: Pick Favorite 2!

Respondents: 111 (This poll is closed)

• Greta Sommer : 26 (11%)
  • Hazel Sommer : 45 (18%)
  • Lucy Sommer : 35 (14%)
  • Penelope Sommer : 24 (10%)
  • Pearl Sommer : 18 (7%)
  • Rose Sommer : 17 (7%)
  • Ruby Sommer : 30 (12%)
  • Olive Sommer : 18 (7%)
  • Daphne Sommer : 29 (12%)
  • Penny Sommer: 4 (2%)

I voted for [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Rose[/name], because they were both on my list for a girl. Turns out we’re having a boy.

Congrats and good luck!

I voted for [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name]. I think [name]Ruby[/name] sounds the best with [name]Sommer[/name], personally, and I think any of those would pair well with any of the others. [name]Hazel[/name] might not have the best flow with the last name but I love it so much I voted for it anyways. I like [name]Olive[/name] but [name]Olive[/name] [name]Sommer[/name] sounds like “all of summer” to me, which isn’t negative or anything but would bother me.

Oops. I just now read the “pick 2” part, so it would have been [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name].

I love the idea of [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] as twins! My second choice would be [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name].

Personally, I wouldn’t pair a word name with a last name that sounds similar to “summer”, but I’m crushing on [name]Hazel[/name] right now, so I’d choose [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name].

I voted for [name]Greta[/name] & [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Sommer[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are my favorite from your list and would be beyond adorable together!

I voted for [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]. While I think these are a little to match-y for twins, I do think they sound best with [name]Sommer[/name].

I don’t think [name]Hazel[/name] has the best flow with [name]Sommer[/name], but I voted for it anyways. [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] would make a really cute sibset.

I voted for [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]!

I love [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] together plus I think that they sound the best with sommer!

[name]Greta[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name]! Beautiful names that will age very well but also darling for little girls.

Congratulations, how exciting! I love [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] together (and they’ve been your favourites for a while, right?), but I think [name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] would be great as well. So I voted for those four.

For twin girls especially if identical I voted for [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] and if people can’t tell them apart then the nn of [name]Greta[/name] [name]Rose[/name] would be perfect for the girls as they would both answer to it.

rollo

Oh gosh, [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Sommers[/name] is adorable with the nickname [name]Penny[/name]. And if you don’t mind the “ee” ending, I really love [name]Ruby[/name] with it! Good luck! :slight_smile:

It’s actually the [name]German[/name] word for “summer”, so it kind of is a word name. I love [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Penny[/name] together, but would go with [name]Penelope[/name].

i chose [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] :slight_smile:

i think a combination of any of those names are wonderful, you could do no wrong!

I voted for [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name]. I liked a lot of the names though and it was a tough choice. I don’t care for [name]Olive[/name] [name]Sommer[/name] because it sounded a little like “I love [name]Summer[/name]” or like a pp mentioned "all of summer. Not a fan of [name]Olive[/name] normally anyway. I just picture a big green or black olive when I hear the name.

[name]Daphne[/name] and [name]Greta[/name] are my favorites with your last name.

I think [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] would be gorgeous together. I love some of the other names but since your surname sounds like the word summer, I don’t like other words as first names ([name]Hazel[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Olive[/name] are all colours so it sounds like a description of summer rather than a person’s name to me). [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Sommer[/name] has too much “s” sound and [name]Penny[/name] is too cutesy. My distant second choice would be [name]Greta[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] but I think [name]Daphne[/name] is the more uncommon choice. After the Kardashian baby, I predict [name]Penelope[/name] will quickly rise in popularity.

I really liked [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Penny[/name] together, I think they are both really cute without being too matchy but still linked through the amount of syllables and the ‘y’ ending. I think they go really well with [name]Sommer[/name] and I think they are names that age well, as I know [name]Ruby[/name]'s and [name]Penny[/name]'s that are adults.