Two middle name combos?

Recently I started to make combos with two middle names instead of one, these are my top five favorites for each gender. If you could give me some feedback that would be great! You can either tell me your favorite and least favorite, explaining why please or you can make a comment on each one if your in the mood. Also if you feel like something doesn’t flow, feel free to make suggestions!

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] or [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]?
[name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Petra[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]Briar[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name] Esmee [name]Fleur[/name]

[name]Dexter[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Archer[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]Grey[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]True[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name] [name]Evander[/name] [name]Rhys[/name]

So thoughts? [name]Favorite[/name]/least favorite for each gender?

Thanks a lot!

They are all really nice! Honestly, the only ones I don’t like are just because I don’t like the names themselves, like [name]Cleo[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name]. If I really, really had to pick favorites…[name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Petra[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]Grey[/name]!

Thank you :slight_smile:

iris juliet maeve and arlo nicholas true

[name]Lovely[/name]!!!

Hard to pick. Impossible… so I will pick more than 1 :wink:

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] ([name]Iris[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are very sweet and flow nicely)
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]Briar[/name] ([name]Seraphina[/name] just eludes beauty.)

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Jude[/name] ([name]Archer[/name] is too cool.)
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]Grey[/name] ([name]August[/name] and [name]Grey[/name] are 2 of my faves!)

[name]Lovely[/name]!!!

Hard to pick. Impossible… so I will pick more than 1 :wink:

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] ([name]Iris[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are very sweet and flow nicely)
[name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]Briar[/name] ([name]Seraphina[/name] just eludes beauty.)

[name]Archer[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Jude[/name] ([name]Archer[/name] is too cool.)
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]August[/name] [name]Grey[/name] ([name]August[/name] and [name]Grey[/name] are 2 of my faves!)

Least Faves and reasons:

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Cleo[/name] [name]Amabel[/name] - I really like [name]Eloise[/name] but [name]Cleo[/name] just sounds elderly to me. As for [name]Amabel[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name], I live in the south and hear the latter often and I’m not sure why it just isn’t one of my picks.

[name]Nolan[/name] [name]Evander[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] - These were my least favorite, both together and separate. I think because even with the spelling and the fact that [name]Rhys[/name] is a boys name traditionally, I still think of it as [name]Reese[/name] as being a girl’s name.

Thank you!!