Two middle names for Eulalie

See the results of this poll: Which Eulalie combo do you prefer?

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Eulalie Isabel Fleur : 16 (46%)
  • Eulalie Isabel Grey : 3 (9%)
  • Eulalie Evelyn Fleur : 8 (23%)
  • Eulalie Evelyn Grey : 5 (14%)
  • Eulalie Vera Grey: 3 (9%)

[name_f]May[/name_f] I ask if there’s a story behind why you’ve chosen this name?

I’ve never heard of it before, and I automatically misread it as “Eulogy.” (Sad!)

I love some of the middle name combos as simply first-middles—[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is absolutely lovely! [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] is chic and striking. If I had to pick a first-middle-middle combo out of all of these names and include “[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]” it would be: [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u].

I don’t know exactly how or why but [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] has stuck with me for months now and I just can’t shake it…despite all the hate and ukulele/eulogy references! My father was a musician my mother an artist and there’s this whimsical melodic flow …the end dances off your tongue. The “you” is different and unique / I can appreciate this. And somehow my husband liked it too! Perhaps its because he is always rooting for the underdog and/or he is just really supportive of me :slight_smile:

I like both [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] & [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f].

[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] is so pretty, its always been one of my favourites. Its such a magical name, it always makes me think of the beautiful [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u] poem. I particularly like it with [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] so i’d go with either one of the [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] combos

I love [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] - it’s one of my absolute favorites. So very melodic and beautiful indeed! I keep going back and forth on whether I prefer the you-[name_m]LAY[/name_m]-lee or YOU-luh-lee pronunciation better.

I voted for [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] and, since both [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] are so very [name_m]French[/name_m], I do think that the [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] spelling may be a bit more cohesive.

I love the [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] combo. Also love [name_m]Soren[/name_m] Alder [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. Good way to break up sore-n-grey!

I love [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]! My favorite variant of [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is the Scottish [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], but like you said it may make sense to go with the [name_m]French[/name_m] spelling. My favorite boys combo would be [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] instead of [name_u]Glen[/name_u].

[name_m]How[/name_m] do you pronounce [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]? With [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], I do think it will be weird for not using the french pronunciation (start with Oo- instead of You-, I believe) correct me if I’m wrong. But that’s just my opinion.

I prefer YOU-luh-lee, so I think I want to avoid french middle name(s).

I voted for [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]. I do prefer this spelling of [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] with [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] even though I normally prefer [name_f]Isobel[/name_f].