Two names - Aria or Cora?

See the results of this poll: Aria or Cora?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Aria : 22 (42%)
  • Cora: 31 (58%)

I personally love [name]Aria[/name], It is one of my top 3 choices. But I too have the fear of it becoming overly popular and trendy, I also have a slight fear of it not aging well. With that said its still a beautiful and girly name. But I really also love [name]Cora[/name], one I hadn’t ever really thought about but a very nice choice. I like that its classic, without being dated or too popular. In retrospect if you don’t want something that may end up popular or trendy then go with [name]Cora[/name]. But if popularity/trendiness doesn’t bother you I’d go for [name]Aria[/name].

I like [name]Cora[/name] the most, I enjoy the sound of it more than I do with [name]Aria[/name] (no pun intended). Good luck:)

I have liked [name]Cora[/name] for a long time but I’m starting to wonder if it will age well. The more I hear it used for babies the less I can imagine an adult saying “Hello, I’m [name]Cora[/name] ________, Attorney” etc. [name]Aria[/name] has also been on my list and I think it’s gorgeous and it does seem like it will age well. It has a beautiful meaning also.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Cora[/name]! I love [name]Ari[/name], and [name]Ariana[/name], and [name]Arianne[/name], but just [name]Aria[/name] doesn’t feel very complete to me. I don’t think you could go wrong with either of them… in my area, there are tons of Coras and I think I know (or have met) at least five. I’m guessing it’s just a Pennsylvania thing, though, since it seems like most don’t know any, maybe one. And while [name]Aria[/name] is lovely, it seems like it’s becoming more trendy (and yes, it’s definitely used outside of name-nerds who come on boards like Nameberry!), thanks to Pretty [name]Little[/name] Liars and other references. So either way, I don’t think you could go wrong–they’re both fabulous, and both a lot less common than something like [name]Isabella[/name] or [name]Ava[/name]. But [name]Cora[/name] got my vote. :slight_smile: I love the association to The Last of the Mohicans, which is where I’ve heard the name originated. I think [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Cora[/name] would work really well as sisters names, too, if you end up having more than one daughter in the future. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

You could compromise with [name]Aria[/name] [name]Corrine[/name]

I prefer [name]Cora[/name]. It has more substance to me. [name]Aria[/name] is nice too, though. [name]Just[/name] a but fluffy, if you know what I mean.

I love [name]Aria[/name]! [name]Cora[/name] is ok too

I love both! But I don’t think I can use the name [name]Aria[/name] (I worked at a place with this name), so use it for me! Haha :slight_smile:

I love both, but I love [name]Cora[/name] better. [name]Cora[/name], to me, seems like it would age better.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Cora[/name] <3

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Corinne[/name] is a great suggestion! It’s a tough choice but I’d go with [name]Aria[/name].