Two names & Ten weeks!!

See the results of this poll: Vote for your preference!!

Respondents: 41 (This poll is closed)

• Isla Grace: 29 (71%)
  • Jordana Grace: 12 (29%)

I prefer [name]Isla[/name]. I think it has a prettier sound to it, and even though it’s rising in popularity I haven’t actually heard it on a child yet. I think it’s a beautiful name and sounds nice with [name]Grace[/name]. I like [name]Jordana[/name] too, in theory, but it’s a much harsher sound, and I don’t like how it sounds when I say it out loud (but that may be just an accent thing). My friends had a baby around two years ago and named her [name]Jordana[/name] after a family member ([name]Jordan[/name]) but they never seemed to love her name that much, so I guess that’s why I’m hesitant about it.

Either way, they’re both nice names, but I really like [name]Isla[/name] a lot more!

If you don’t mind the potential sky rocketing popularity for [name]Isla[/name], it’s a beautiful name! [name]Jordana[/name] is pretty too and I like it because it’s less common. Either is a good pick.

[name]Jordana[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is so pretty. I love how no one uses it even though its the feminine version of [name]Jordan[/name] instead of making [name]Jordan[/name] look girly by adding a y.

[name]Isla[/name] is pretty too but its going to be so popular its going to suck. If you like [name]Isla[/name] you can use [name]Ayla[/name] as the spelling.

My choice is [name]Jordana[/name] grace.

I 100% [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Isla[/name] [name]Grace[/name]! I know if you hang out here, you get the impression [name]Isla[/name] is too popular, but I think only among baby name mavens. I don’t think you really come across it that much in the real world. (At least in my real world. It might be different elsewhere.)

For me, [name]Jordana[/name] is not enough of a tweak on the once hot, now not [name]Jordan[/name]. As [name]Jordan[/name] is one of the used-until-it-died-poor-thing-for-both-sexes names of the last couple of decades, I wouldn’t recommend getting too close to it. For me, this is too close. Also, I’m not in love with the sounds of [name]Jordana[/name]. (Doesn’t help I have a former friend named [name]Jordan[/name] who turned out to be one of those women who are – well – technically described as “crazy,” and often called even less flattering adjectives.)

Hopefully, [name]Isla[/name] won’t end up too wildly popular. (Although that is certainly possible.)

I love the flow of [name]Isla[/name] [name]Grace[/name] but I do have to say that I know three little [name]Isla[/name]'s under the age of 5. It is a beautiful name but it is definitely raising in popularity.
I love [name]Jordana[/name] but I think that [name]Jordana[/name] [name]Grace[/name] don’t flow anywhere near as perfectly as [name]Isla[/name] [name]Grace[/name].
I love [name]Jordana[/name] and have only known one [name]Jordana[/name] in my life. I adore this much more than [name]Jordan[/name] or [name]Jordyn[/name] (which is the unfortunate name of my niece along with [name]Morgyn[/name]) and it seems more feminine and pretty.
I would go with [name]Isla[/name] [name]Grace[/name] as long as you don’t mind the chance of popularity!

Thanks for your suggestions!!! 9 1/2 weeks to figure out what to do :slight_smile: