Two sisters for Princess Adella Morrigan

[name_f]Adella[/name_f] [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is the eldest of the three princesses of Aitrolyra. She’s sixteen years old and has a younger twin sister, who we’ll call B, and a thirteen-year-old sister, who we’ll call C.

I’m going with the double middle name thing because it’s fun, and before I get onto deciding firsts I do want to make this note. I think I’m going to decide on a virtue name and then a nature name for the middles, so avoiding those for first names is key. Although if it’s subtle, I might be fine with it.

So. Personalities and appearances…

B is Adella’s fraternal twin sister, with the same long brown hair as [name_f]Adella[/name_f] but grey eyes instead of green. She is quiet and, as [name_f]Adella[/name_f] puts it, much better behaved than either [name_f]Adella[/name_f] herself or C. In reality, B is just better at not getting caught. B always plans ahead — and always leaves herself at least two ways out.

B loves fiercely, and you know when she cares about you. While [name_f]Adella[/name_f] doesn’t see it at first, the girl would absolutely fight a dragon to save someone she loved.

C is thirteen, and manages to look nothing like either of her sisters — though nobody is quite sure why… even if they have theories, y’know? Anyway, C has red hair that does actually do as it’s ‘told’ (I have used ‘wild red hair’ as a description once, and it was more ‘her hair, long and wild and red’… but honestly I do think it’s overused. Which is why I used it on a very minor villain.) and violet eyes.

Look, it’s fantasy, and someone might be a cheater. [name_u]Or[/name_u] there’s other reasons… who knows? Not these sisters, at any rate.

Where was I… right. All three sisters are at least mild troublemakers, with C being the wildest of the lot. [name_m]Even[/name_m] so, she’s also a lot more meticulous in the planning stages of things, in order to make sure she doesn’t actually hurt anyone. She just never plans out the part where you get away with the prank. Unlike B, it’s difficult to tell what C’s opinion of you is.

Here, let’s put it like this:

[name_f]Adella[/name_f] would fight a dragon to save whoever was in danger — doesn’t matter who.

B would fight a dragon to save someone if she had to, but she’s more likely to throw herself into it recklessly if it’s a family member or a friend or the person she loves. Not by loads, she’s got a sense of self-preservation, but by a bit.

C would probably just fight a dragon for fun.

(Their names don’t need to begin with B or C!)

I love these girls already! What wonderful descriptions.

[name_f]Adella[/name_f] [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and…
B:
[name_f]Amabel[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] [name_f]Daffodil[/name_f] [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] [name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] Althaea [name_f]Morning[/name_f]
[name_f]Ismerie[/name_f] Pleasance [name_f]Opal[/name_f]

C:
[name_f]Ismerie[/name_f] [name_f]Mayflower[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Whimsy[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Mauve[/name_f]
[name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] [name_f]Hannelore[/name_f]

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free, of course, to make your own combos of any of these names! They feel fitting to the style, to me! X

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I adore all of these ideas! And [name_f]Ismerie[/name_f] in particular is stunning.

1 Like

[name_f]Virtue[/name_f] names i like;
Reverence
[name_f]Patience[/name_f]
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_f]Charity[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Gracious[/name_f]
[name_u]Justice[/name_u]
[name_m]Genuine[/name_m]
[name_f]Unity[/name_f]
[name_f]Temperance[/name_f]