Two styles I could go with for sibling names...

See the results of this poll: Which style?

Respondents: 9 (This poll is closed)

• Strong, unusual, almost fantastical (style #1) : 5 (56%)
  • Modern, unisex, surname-y (style #2): 4 (44%)

I chose the strong, almost fantastical option because I think it fits the slightly eccentric family more. So for this one, you seem to be set for all the siblings except DD1 and DS2?

For DD1 I’m getting a perhaps nature-y name vibe. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is the first name that I thought of, unless that feels too “on the nose” due to her love of astrology? She also feels like she could be a [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. If neither of those has the more uncommon feel you want I could also see this character as an [name_f]Amabel[/name_f] or an [name_f]Amoret[/name_f]. For DD2, maybe [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or, if that’s not unusual enough, [name_m]Octavian[/name_m] or [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m].

I hope these are enough suggestions to help!

Thank you for the ideas!! I’m intrigued by [name_f]Amoret[/name_f] for DD1, and I like that all 3 girls would have the prominent M sound in their names. It’s funny, I was actually considering [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] originally for [name_u]Remy[/name_u], but decided against it because I have another character named [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] “[name_u]Ari[/name_u]” (oops, forgot to mention other relevant characters… only other two I can think of are [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] and [name_u]Spencer[/name_u]). So I really like [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] but it may also be too close.

I think [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is too frilly but I could see her with the nickname [name_f]Evie[/name_f]…