Basically what the title says. Tell everyone two truths and a lie about yourself, and have them guess the lie.
- Our clothesline hangs on our neighbor’s tree.
- My dad is a doctor.
- I’ve never left the USA.
2 is a lie! Or I have a short memory
I would say 2 is a lie as well.
Yeah, 2 is a lie
My dad was a nurse, but is retired now.
- I am right handed
- I have had an insect as a pet
- I’ve taken acting classes
- I can speak [name_u]French[/name_u], but only when I’m drunk.
- I have a fear of planes, but not of flying.
- I once got paid £50 to play the triangle.
I also think it’s this one!
No, it’s actually that I have never taken acting classes
I’d guess this one.
- I have a BA (Hons) degree.
- I have [name_u]French[/name_u] and Greek ancestry.
- I love theme parks.
I guess this one
Tricky, but guessing this one
- I love to write
- I secretly hate my sisters boyfriend
- I’m scared of ladybugs
I’m guessing the lie is number 2?
Hmm… you broke your arm when you were little?
I guess this one is the lie?
I’m going to guess this one is the lie!
Is this the lie?
Wrong. I do have french and Greek ancestry