Yes #1 was the lie! I have two girls already. Pregnant with number 3, but we don’t know what we are having yet.
@oceansea 1 is the lie.
@eiddew Is it 1?
- I was born in Bellingham, [name_m]Washington[/name_m].
- I’ve moved 10 times in my entire life.
- I’ve lived in 3 US states.
Yes; they speak Cantonese, not Mandarin.
I think #2 is the lie?
- I used to live on the [name_u]West[/name_u] Coast.
- I’ve never taken a music or choir class.
- I have a driver’s license.
@eiddew The lie is actually 1
For yours— is it 3?
- I prefer barefoot to shoes
- I used to have a bunny
- I do photography
Yes. I’m technically old enough to have a license, but I waited a while to start driving, so I currently only have a permit.
@DriftingMaie Is the lie #2?
- Planning things stresses me out.
- I’ve never gone on a date.
- I like pineapple on pizza.
- I usually eat 2 meals a day
- I have a cat
- My parents are divorced
Pretty sure 2 is a lie
It’s 3 I quit after a couple months
Nope (until later this week, at least). The lie was #3.
- I have four brothers.
- I mostly listen to musicals.
- I have an iron deficiency.
- I am fluent in [name_u]French[/name_u] and Hebrew
- I was born in the US
- I have 6 siblings