Two Weeks Early!

Last night, my little sister gave birth to little [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. He was easily her smallest at 4.5 pounds! She already has twins [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Reign[/name_u].

He is just the cutest little guy and I feel so blessed to have had my baby boys within a day that she had him. I was in the hospital room down the hall from her while she was giving birth!

In the end, the names were between [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] or [name_m]Henry[/name_m]. Obviously, they chose [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]. After seeing him, I just know it was the perfect decision!

It sounds like twins run in your family!! What an amazing time for your family. [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] sound great together (and they’ll go nicely with their cousins [name_u]Elias[/name_u] & [name_u]Jude[/name_u], too!)

I’m sorry but I don’t find this believable at all…

[name_m]Even[/name_m] if it’s not, calling someone out online isn’t going to change anything. [name_m]Just[/name_m] ignore it & move on! It’s not taking joy away from other birth or adoptive parents out there making announcements. It’s just an online forum - better to assume truth and give congratulations than hurt someones feelings out of speculation, [name_f]IMO[/name_f].