Tylah is a name for BOYS and GIRLS and also help please

i have a big complaint about people categorising my name into a girls name. i am a 17 year old guy and im tired of being grouped out,being told isnt that a girls name,well its a name like dominique and dominic. please people im begging you just to understand…and i have a few boys and girls names in idea for you people and for when i have a child,

Boys:
*:cameron
*:luca
*:brandon
*:trey
*:luke
*:ray
*:mitchell
*:riley

Girls:
*:arielle
*:sanchia
*:saskia
*:lucielle
*:claire
*:riley

would appreciate comments on the names and maybe more ideas thank you all have a happy new year ,love u all from [name]Tylah[/name] super nerd haha :ugeek:

[b]

“I would appreciate comments on the names and maybe more ideas”[/b]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Tylah[/name] welcome to nameberry! :slight_smile:

I have never considered [name]Tyler[/name] to be anything but a boy’s name and I presume that your parents just chose to spell [name]Tyler[/name] as [name]Tylah[/name] and that small change has been a burden to you from the sound of it.

I think that the confusion may arise from people thinking that your name is Taylah which may be a derivative of [name]Taylor[/name].

As you know [name]Taylor[/name] became super popular in the last decade as a girl’s name, although I have always considered it a surname. If I was considering Taylah for a daughter I would call her [name]Tahlia[/name], a different name but 100% a girl’s name.

Boys:
*:cameron I have always loved [name]Cameron[/name] but it gets bad press on nameberry as it means crooked nose (that would not stop me naming a son [name]Cameron[/name] but you have the multitude of Camryns who are girls and so this name will end up I suppose like [name]Riley[/name]).

I love many Scottish style names like

[name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Mac[/name]
[name]Hamish[/name]
[name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Paul[/name]
[name]David[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]

*:luca Nice but I much prefer the handsome [name]Lucas[/name]

*:brandon Nice and much better than [name]Brendan[/name] but I think you may have a lifetime of correcting people so you would end up with the[name]Tylah[/name]/Taylah problem again. I think that [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Heath[/name], [name]Preston[/name] and [name]Elliott[/name] would be better

*:trey Not my style but I would use in mn position if I was in fact a third in the family

*:luke Nice but love the handsome [name]Lucas[/name] more If you like [name]Luke[/name] you may like [name]Timothy[/name], [name]Toby[/name], [name]Simon[/name], [name]Joel[/name]

*:ray Being popularised more lately due to people like [name]Billy[/name] [name]Ray[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] but I prefer [name]Ramon[/name]

*:mitchell [name]Love[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name] one of the underused beauties and I like the combo of [name]Mitchell[/name] [name]James[/name] or [name]Mitchell[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]

*:riley Too girly now

Girls:
*:arielle Very pretty despite being made popular via Disney, other lovely names are [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Arianna[/name], [name]Marianna[/name], [name]Gabrielle[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name], [name]Giselle[/name]
*:sanchia [name]Don[/name]'t like but like [name]Sacha[/name] which can be a nn for [name]Alexandra[/name]

*:saskia Find it too harsh for a daughter but [name]Tessa[/name], [name]Sally[/name], [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Sadie[/name], [name]Bronte[/name] or [name]Matilda[/name] would be pretty

*:lucielle Lucielle is extremely pretty and I think this is a winner

*:claire Sorry to all the [name]Claire[/name] lovers but this is so boring, so [name]Skye[/name], [name]Louise[/name], [name]Alicia[/name], [name]Laurel[/name], [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] would be nicer

*:riley Definitely out

I suggest that when you come to naming a child that you always stick to the traditional spelling and choose gender specific names.

best wishes

rollo

[name]Welcome[/name] to Nameberry! It’s nice to see more males joining the website. The more the merrier! [name]Tylah[/name] is an unusual name for a boy - or a girl for that matter. I’ve never heard it before to be honest. You may get people asking you “Isn’t that a girls name?” because more often than not, any name that ends in an “a” or “ah”, is usually feminine. In this modern time, anything is possible. Here are my honest opinions on your names. [name]Don[/name]'t take my words personally. [name]Happy[/name] Holidays!
Boys:
[name]Cameron[/name] - not my favourite Scottish name. I prefer [name]Campbell[/name] or [name]Callum[/name].
[name]Luca[/name] - I like this Italian version of [name]Luke[/name] very much. It goes well with [name]Matteo[/name] and [name]Dante[/name].
[name]Brandon[/name] - I’m not a big fan of the “an”, “en”, “in” or “on” trend. I don’t mind the Irish names of [name]Declan[/name], [name]Brogan[/name], [name]Quinlan[/name], [name]Lorcan[/name], [name]Ronan[/name] or [name]Donovan[/name] as alternatives to [name]Brandon[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like any of these names?
[name]Trey[/name] - This name that means “three” would be nice in the middle spot or a nickname for names like [name]Tremayne[/name], Trevelyan, [name]Trent[/name] or [name]Trevor[/name].
[name]Luke[/name] - Nice short, strong and solid Biblical name. You can’t go wrong with this choice.
[name]Ray[/name] - Ok but only if it’s short for [name]Raymond[/name]. [name]Rey[/name] is the Spanish version and [name]Rex[/name] is the Latin spelling but they seem incomplete to me.
[name]Mitchell[/name] - Not bad and a better alternative to the very popular [name]Michael[/name]. [name]Micah[/name] is also a great name too!
[name]Riley[/name] - Not a fan of this surname for a boy or girl

Girls:
[name]Arielle[/name] - A little too frilly for my taste and too associated with the mermaid.
[name]Sanchia[/name] - Oh, I love this Spanish name and it’s meaning “holy”
[name]Saskia[/name] - Bold and unusual choice
Lucielle - Not bad but prefer [name]Lucia[/name] or [name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Claire[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] this short, sweet gem of a name!
[name]Riley[/name] - Not a fan of this surname for a boy or girl

My faves are [name]Luca[/name], [name]Luke[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Sanchia[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name]. [name]Luke[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] would make a beautiful sibset.