Tyler

Too popular?

Too dated?

Too overused?

Would you use/consider this name?

I love the name [name]Tyler[/name] for a boy. I have personally only known one in my life and he is about 26-27 now. i used to work with him. Perhaps others here know more but even though it is supposed to be popular, I would love it if my son and d-i-l picked [name]Tyler[/name] for one of their twins (if either is a boy).

Too popular? Yes.

Too dated? Yes.

Too overused? Yes.

Would you use/consider this name? No, never. First of all, it’s a surname, and I’m really not a fan of surname names. It’s really, really dated to the 1990s/2000s. On top of that, I don’t even think it has a nice sound as a name.

Too popular? Definitely not

Too dated? No

Too overused? No

Would you use/consider this name? No I don’t think so

Too popular? : Yes!

Too dated?: Yes…It’s very 1990s to me.

Too overused? Yes…

Would you use/consider this name? No, because it’s not my style. If it were my style, I’d choose a surname that sounded fresh and undersused to me, like [name]Archer[/name], [name]Bennett[/name], [name]Donovan[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Harrison[/name], or [name]Reed[/name].

Take care! :slight_smile:

Too popular? Yes! I in this point in my life no 6(!) tylers that range in age from adult to 5 year old.

Too dated? I cant really say, i never really considered the name, im gonna say its not dated, but its popularity and overuse makes it feel dated.

Too overused? [name]Way[/name] to overused! I wish this name would disapear for about 5 or 10 years. Cause its an appealing name, just way way way to many tylers out there.

Would you use/consider this name? No i would not.

Too popular?
For kids my age, yes, very popular. There are literally around 20 [name]Tyler[/name]'s in my school. 12 of which are in my grade. Yet I still love the name.

Too dated?
Maybe… I’m 15, so most of the [name]Tyler[/name]'s I know are between the ages of 14 and 18, but I don’t think it’s too dated. But it would definitely be considered a 90s name.

Too overused?
Very overused in the 90s. Now? Maybe. But I’ve heard more names used than [name]Tyler[/name] recently.

Would you use/consider this name?
Yes, I would most definitely use this name. I know so many [name]Tyler[/name]'s and all have left different impressions on me, and one has even become like a brother to me. So I would definitely consider using this name, but, because of the amount of [name]Tyler[/name]'s I do know, it would probably be a middle name.