UC Vibes!

Give me a vibe you are looking for, and I’ll craft a sibset from your UC that best fits those vibes!! :green_heart:

Thank you for doing this :heart: I’d love slightly mystical vibe to the names please!!

1 Like

@Greyblue

I’d go with…

Rosfrith [name_f]Josette[/name_f], [name_m]Wystan[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Percy[/name_u], and [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

Rosfrith, [name_m]Wystan[/name_m], [name_m]Evander[/name_m], and [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] :crystal_ball: :fountain_pen: :wilted_flower:

1 Like

I love this!!! these are gorgeous together!

1 Like

Ooh fun idea!

The vibes…might have just stumbled upon/out of [name_f]Narnia[/name_f], classic children’s storybooks meets fairies at the bottom of the garden and ancient tales of magic :sparkles::open_book::womans_hat::bow_and_arrow::swan:

1 Like

[name_u]Amazing[/name_u] idea [name_u]Sage[/name_u]! :blush:

[name_f]My[/name_f] vibes…
Slip-n-slides in the backyard, sunny days, cherry-stained lips, endless popsicles and juice boxes, cartwheel-'til-you-drop, running barefoot in and out the house, sticky hands, big smiles, dancing with the sprinklers, playing with the neighborhood kids, chasing the dog, laughter in the air… :sunny::beverage_box::cherries::man_cartwheeling:t3::sunflower:

Thank you!

1 Like

[name_m]Reading[/name_m] books under a cottonwood tree, catching fireflies in mason jars, picnics on a spring day, worn-out overalls, stopping to pick the flowers growing on the side of the road. :sunflower: :bug: :womans_hat: :books:

Thanks in advance, [name_u]Sage[/name_u], this sounds amazing!!

1 Like

@persephonescrown

[name_f]Innogen[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], [name_m]Somerled[/name_m], [name_u]Merivale[/name_u], and [name_f]Altalune[/name_f] :herb: :fairy: :open_book:

@smileymiley

[name_m]Rosco[/name_m], [name_m]Macsen[/name_m], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Annella[/name_f], and [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]
:beverage_box: :person_cartwheeling: :strawberry:

@marigold.solstice

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Sonder[/name_m]

[name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] :deciduous_tree: :beetle: :blossom:

3 Likes

Ahhh tysm I love them together :smiling_face: nn Nin, Tibby, Sol, Merry and Luna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is a cool idea! I’d love one that is mythical and maybe a bit witchy

1 Like

oh this is so cool! i don’t have too much to work with so feel free to split up combos into singles/do whatever feels right.

the vibe i’d like:

cartwheeling down the hallway, building sandcastles at the beach, playing games outside until it’s too dark to see, strawberries and summer fruit :woman_cartwheeling: :honeybee: :sunflower: :strawberry: :watermelon: :desert_island: :sunrise_over_mountains: :sunny:

1 Like

@LeafTree

[name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] Nocturne, [name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] [name_m]Eros[/name_m] [name_u]Aquila[/name_u], and [name_f]Eluned[/name_f] [name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Rune[/name_u]

[name_f]Thora[/name_f], [name_m]Astrophel[/name_m], and [name_f]Eluned[/name_f] :magic_wand: :crystal_ball: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

@morningflower

[name_f]Bronte[/name_f] [name_f]Talia[/name_f], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Finlay[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]

[name_f]Bronte[/name_f], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_f]Bridie[/name_f] :sunny: :cherries: :ocean:

2 Likes

Oh this fun! I’m feeling cottagecore today - chickens, wildflower meadows, braids flying in the wind, gorgeous airy barnyard kitchens. I don’t have that many names in my uc so feel free to split them up into singles.

1 Like

@Mary_Rose

[name_f]Catharine[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_u]William[/name_u] [name_u]Bear[/name_u]

[name_u]Kitty[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] :hatched_chick: :basket: :womans_hat:

1 Like

I love that sibset, thanks so much!

1 Like