Ultrasound next week! What'll it be (& what'll we call it)?

I’ve posted before, earlier in the process, but I want to check back in with my fellow Nameberryites! So, our agreement is that I get to approve the list of options, and then DH gets to choose which name off the list.

He has selected [name]William[/name] [name]Nathan[/name] (“unless he really doesn’t look like a [name]Nate[/name], in which case [name]Theodore[/name]”) for a boy. His first name is [name]William[/name] as well, and so is his father’s and grandfather’s, so our son would definitely go by his middle name, just like they do.

For a girl, it’s to be [name]Sara[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name]. I got a little say in that one, [name]Lorraine[/name] is for my grandfather, [name]Lawrence[/name]. Variations on [name]Lawrence[/name] are a family tradition for our side – the general idea is that one kid, boy or girl, gets some form of it in their name each generation, hopefully in each household, so there’s a lot of leeway.

Nickname for [name]Sara[/name] would be [name]Shari[/name], rhyming with “safari” or “starry”, not pronounced like sherry the drink.

Thoughts?

You picked some great names! [name]Sadie[/name] is also a common nn for [name]Sara[/name], not sure if you like that.