uncommon but pleasent bible name

What do you think of [name]Azariah[/name]? I love Bible names, and this one is not nearly as common as [name]Noah[/name], [name]Daniel[/name] or [name]Samuel[/name]. I think it has a pleasant sound. Also what do you think about this combo:
[name]Azariah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [muh-kie]

I love it!

I love it! I think I would use it for a girl, but that’s just me :slight_smile:

I think it sounds pretty cool, but it made me think of the cat from The Smurfs. His name was [name]Azrael[/name], which also happens to be the angel of death.
Though, they are not the same name I just thought I’d let you know!
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I like it, but also thought of it as a girls name. I think it is the ending that sounds so feminine.

I think it’s a great name, and I assume the pronunciation is ah-zuh-[name]RYE[/name]-uh. (I think people might be saying it sounds feminine because they are pronouncing it uh-ZAH-ree-uh instead).

Actor/Voice actor, [name]Hank[/name] [name]Azaria[/name] (most famous for playing many characters on “The Simpsons”), might just be famous enough for people to mispronounce this name - I did. I thought it sounded girlish for its nearness to [name]Azalea[/name], and [name]Hank[/name] [name]Azaria[/name] pronounces it that way. It’s also near to [name]Sariah[/name], or any [name]Sarah[/name]/[name]Zara[/name]/[name]Zahara[/name] kin of names, making it way feminine, even if it is pronounced like A-za-[name]RYE[/name]-ah.

Hmm … those are all very good points, thank you! I guess when I think of ‘[name]Azariah[/name]’ [and yes i am pronouncing it ‘a-zuh-[name]RYE[/name]-uh’] I just think of the Bible character. I have never heard of [name]Hank[/name] [name]Azaria[/name], and I was not even aware the smurfs had a cat :slight_smile: