Undecided on girls name!

Here’s our list so far:
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]

Her siblings are [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]. What’s your top choice? Any new suggestions? Thanks!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite is [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] sounds best with [name_f]Ava[/name_f] & [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]. I think [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is a little long and [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is a little subdued next to the older siblings’ names. So my vote goes to [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is my favorite with [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m].

Suggestions: [name_u]Reagan[/name_u], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Lila[/name_f] with [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]!

1 Like

I think [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] would go best :smiley:

[name_f]My[/name_f] first choice is [name_f]Chloe[/name_f]. I think it sounds great with [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m].

I think [name_f]Lila[/name_f] fits perfectly with [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]. It has the same coolness to it.

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f]!!

I love [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] with [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]! Runner up would be [name_f]Hannah[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] faves are [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Lila[/name_f], and I think [name_f]Lila[/name_f] goes best with the sibset!

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] is perfect for [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m]’s sister. I also really like [name_f]Lila[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

Suggestions: [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Paige[/name_f], [name_f]Brielle[/name_f], [name_u]Noa[/name_u], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Lara[/name_f],…

[name_f]Lila[/name_f] fits best with [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_m]Jaxon[/name_m], but you might want to avoid L-L- names all together, they’ve been incredibly overused in [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_u]America[/name_u] and the UK over the past 5-10 years. I’d also avoid having the same ending sound as [name_f]Ava[/name_f], so that each kid has a different ending sound instead of putting a firm stamp on girls names ending in ‘ah’ sounds. That might just be me though.

What about something with a similar ‘coolness’ as the others have mentioned but less overused?

Suggestions: [name_u]Bryn[/name_u], [name_u]Cadence[/name_u], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_u]Fife[/name_u], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Larkin[/name_u], [name_u]Linden[/name_u], [name_u]Leigh[/name_u], [name_u]Piper[/name_u], [name_u]Ridley[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_u]Sloane[/name_u], [name_u]Tate[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f]