[name_f]Elouise[/name_f]
[name_u]Halston[/name_u]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]
[name_u]Griffin[/name_u]
[name_m]Leyton[/name_m]
[name_u]Baylor[/name_u]
Ellexi

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] and [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Callidora[/name_f], [name_f]Marina[/name_f], [name_f]Finola[/name_f], [name_f]Nola[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f], [name_u]Garnet[/name_u], [name_u]Flannery[/name_u], [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u], [name_m]Kian[/name_m], [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], and [name_m]Alaric[/name_m]

[name_f]My[/name_f] names are [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_u]Basil[/name_u], [name_f]Brigid[/name_f], [name_f]Nuala[/name_f], [name_f]Noemi[/name_f], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]

2 Likes

I love [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], [name_u]Basil[/name_u] and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I really like [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] it’s one of my favorite botanical/spice names

2 Likes

I think a lot of Irish names are underrated, but especially [name_f]Fiadh[/name_f], it’s just so sweet and pretty. I also think [name_u]Riley[/name_u] on a boy is underrated, so are [name_u]Sutton[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]!

4 Likes

I love [name_f]Fiadh[/name_f] and [name_u]Sutton[/name_u]!

1 Like

I love so many of those! I actually know 2nd graders named [name_u]Seth[/name_u] and [name_u]Dariel[/name_u] who go to the school I work at. And my brother in law has a nephew named [name_m]Adriel[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]Noemi[/name_f] is 7 years old. I’ve only met one other a few years before I had her. I know lots of Naomi’s though.

1 Like

I know an [name_m]Adriel[/name_m] too!

[name_f]Lalita[/name_f] - never, ever hear it around. Perfect sound alike for [name_f]Lolita[/name_f] but without the pedo connotations some people will find with it

[name_m]Leonce[/name_m] - why, just why don’t I ever see this beauty mentioned?

1 Like

[name_m]Leonce[/name_m]! Yes! And [name_m]Leoncio[/name_m] too!

Almost forgot this one:

[name_f]Ophira[/name_f] - I read it’s a Native name. Sounds like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] but isnt climbing the popularity charts

2 Likes

[name_m]Nestor[/name_m] and [name_m]Hector[/name_m]!

2 Likes