Unexpected or unusual nicknames

I know there have been some threads about this before, but I feel uneasy about reviving those as they are all pretty old and I am curious about some findings and opinions. Lately, I have come across the following

[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u] - personally my favourite, I kinda feel bad that I didn’t think of calling my own [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] this
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] nn [name_u]Finn[/name_u] - I actually posted about this, and though reponses were mixed, the boy now carries this name and I love it
[name_m]Daniel[/name_m] nn [name_u]Day[/name_u] - love this, I’d never use a ‘word name’ such as [name_u]Day[/name_u], but as a nickname for [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], I think it’s awesome
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] nn [name_m]Tam/name_m - I think this is a great spin and prevents the kid from being [name_m]Tom[/name_m] no 5
[name_m]Thibault[/name_m] nn [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] - [name_m]Thibault[/name_m] is pronounced Tee-bo. I’d prefer [name_u]Beau[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_m]Thibault[/name_m], but love [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m] in general so…
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] nn [name_m]Lev[/name_m] - again, great spin and prevents the kid from being [name_u]Olly[/name_u] no 5

What do you think about these? Or unusual nicknames in general? Would you use them? Why?
What are the most unexpected nicknames you have ever encountered?

I don’t know if these ar creative, but they’re one I’ve heard and thought was nice and different.

[name_m]Christopher[/name_m] nn [name_m]Topher[/name_m]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] nn [name_f]Indy[/name_f]
[name_m]Edison[/name_m] nn [name_u]Sonny[/name_u]
[name_u]Wallace[/name_u] nn [name_m]Ace[/name_m]

They’re certainly interesting and I think they work!
[name_m]Wilfred[/name_m] nn [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] nn [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Nancy[/name_f] nn [name_f]Essie[/name_f]/[name_f]Nessie[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Katya[/name_f]/[name_f]Trina[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] nn [name_f]Anthe[/name_f]