Unexpected triplets, all boys!

I’m unexpectedly pregnant again and it turns out that we’re expecting triplets. It was quite a shock since we weren’t planning on anymore children. Now that the shock is gone I’m really excited!
They’re all boys, which is making name decisions quite hard since we only have one boy name picked out. We’d love to hear your suggestions. They have two older sisters named [name_u]Avery[/name_u] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] (they’re twins). We want the names to go well with each other.

The name we will definitely use is [name_m]Bergen[/name_m].

Here are some other names we’re discussing:

[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] (we really like this one and think it goes well with [name_m]Bergen[/name_m], but are sacred it is too feminine)
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Damon[/name_m]
[name_m]Larson[/name_m]

Which of the above names do you think will go well with [name_m]Bergen[/name_m]?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any other name suggestions?

thanks!

With [name_m]Bergen[/name_m], I like [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_m]Larson[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and Attiucs

You might also like:
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
Artan
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]/[name_m]Ross[/name_m]
[name_m]Corwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

Congratulations!

With [name_m]Bergen[/name_m], I really like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_m]Larsen[/name_m] from your list.

More ideas:

[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Lawson[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m]
[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]

I think [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is a great unisex name and want to encourage not to worry about it being perceived as feminine. It’s not very common so I chances are pretty slim anyone will already know 5 girl Aspens and be thrown to meet a boy with the name. So, [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] would he my choice from your list. I also like [name_u]Orion[/name_u] and [name_m]Damon[/name_m]. Suggestions:
[name_m]Orson[/name_m]
[name_m]Lawson[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]

Good luck and congratulations.

Thanks for the suggestions, I like the name [name_u]Reed[/name_u] a lot and it has been added to the list! I like [name_m]Lawson[/name_m] too, but [name_m]Larson[/name_m] a bit better and they are too similar to use both. [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is a nice name too, but we’ll probably use it as a second name.

Please keep the suggestions and opinions coming, they’re really helpful!

[name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_f]Mila[/name_f] &

Bregen, [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] & [name_m]Larson[/name_m]
Bregen, [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & [name_m]Damon[/name_m]

For brother names I like [name_m]Larson[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] best.

For brother names I like [name_m]Larson[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] best.

I think [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is perfect, not too feminine at all!

For triplet no. 3 I like [name_u]Finn[/name_u] but think even if this was what you called him, he’d be better off with a longer version as a full name, although I think it would need to be something less obvious than [name_u]Finley[/name_u] for you e.g.
[name_m]Finlo[/name_m]
[name_m]Phineas[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnick[/name_m]
[name_u]Fionn[/name_u]

First of all, Congrats!! Second, if I had to choose three combos, I would pick: [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_m]Larson[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] & [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] __.

Congrats! I like [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_u]Finn[/name_u] best.

Suggestions:
[name_m]Drake[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_m]Preston[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]

[name_m]Bergen[/name_m], [name_u]Salem[/name_u], and [name_m]Morris[/name_m]

Thanks for all the suggestions!

My husband and I have decided on [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]. So that would make [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u].

So for the third boy we would also like a longer name, with maybe a short nickname?

Since both names flow very well together I want a third names that ‘flows’ with it.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_m]Damon[/name_m] would be a good third name?

Any other suggestions that would go well with [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]?

I’m also really loving the name [name_u]Reed[/name_u], but feel like it doesn’t fit with [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]… Maybe I’ll use it as a middle name? We also already have [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] for a middle name. Which names do you think go best together?

Thanks!

[name_m]Bergen[/name_m] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]

Congratulations! [name_m]How[/name_m] cool are triplet boys??

I personally don’t think that [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is too feminine, however if you end up thinking so, I noticed that the name [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] sounds very similar. A nickname I love for [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] is [name_m]Cap[/name_m].

If you have a [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] and a [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] you could find an “A” name you like and have [name_u]Baby[/name_u] A,B and C as a nod to the fact that they are triplets without being overly matchy. I think [name_u]Arden[/name_u] would be a great choice in this case, since it is similar to [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], which you really like, it ends in the same sound as [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and it starts with an “A”.
Still, I don’t think [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is too feminine and you could even still do the A-B-C initials that way, too :smiley:

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Bergen[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] “[name_m]Cap[/name_m]”

I think [name_u]Reed[/name_u] goes well with [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], they all have a nature theme.

[name_m]Bergen[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u] [name_m]Damon[/name_m] or [name_m]Damon[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u]

I don’t think [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is too feminine at all.

[name_m]Bergen[/name_m] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] are great! My only worry is it kind of limits your options by creating and -en/-n ending theme. That being said I love a previous poster’s suggestion of [name_m]Soren[/name_m] and there are plenty of other great -n ending names, so if you don’t mind doing it for all 3 you definitely could.

From your current list I really like [name_m]Bergen[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and [name_m]Larson[/name_m], or [name_m]Bergen[/name_m], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], and [name_u]Orion[/name_u].

Some other names:
[name_m]Gaspard[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]/[name_u]Tristen[/name_u]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] ([name_m]Bergen[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m]?)
[name_m]Finbarr[/name_m]
[name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
Llaszlo/[name_m]Laszlo[/name_m]
[name_m]Angus[/name_m]

I am a twin myself, triplets are exciting!

So my initial thoughts were:

Bergen Reed, Aspen Hugo, and Larson “Lars” Atlas

(I don’t like multiple N endings, but that’s ultimately your choice.)

Other longer names with good nicknames:

Finnian, Finnegan, or Finley “Finn”
Ashton or Asher “Ash”
Sebastian “Seb” “Bash” or “Ash”
Tobias “Toby”
Beckett “Beck”
August “Auggie” is my personal favorite.

I do find [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] feminine, probably because I’ve only ever known female Aspens.

With [name_m]Bergen[/name_m], I like [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]! I think they all have strong sounds (the “g” in [name_m]Bergen[/name_m] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], the “c” in [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]), while I find your other boy names to have softer sounds.

Wow congrats!

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_f]Mila[/name_f]…
[name_m]Bergen[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Bergen[/name_m], [name_m]Damon[/name_m], [name_m]Larson[/name_m]
[name_m]Bergen[/name_m], [name_m]Damon[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u]

I don’t love [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] and think they should all get their own initial…