Unique brother name advice

One name I am considering for a brother for [name_m]Ronen[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] is [name_m]Foy[/name_m] [name_u]Azure[/name_u]

Is this too obscure? [name_m]Foy[/name_m] means faith and [name_u]Azure[/name_u] has a special meaning to my husband and I.

[name_m]Ronen[/name_m] means “song of God” in hebrew and [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] was something my husband and I agreed on.

I have other names I like for a boy too but curious how this reads to others?

Thanks!

[name_m]Ronen[/name_m] and [name_m]Foy[/name_m] would name the coolest brothers! I actually have cousins named [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] and [name_m]Phelan[/name_m], which is what this made me think of!

2 Likes

Yay, glad to hear it sounds nice together to someone else!

1 Like

i think it sounds cooI. I would automatically assume that [name_m]Foy[/name_m] was a nickname, I don’t know what for, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it as a fll name. I’d say go for it! [name_u]Azure[/name_u] is so so wonderful!

1 Like

[name_m]Foy[/name_m] is very cool, I think it matches perfectly with [name_m]Ronen[/name_m]!
[name_m]Ronen[/name_m] [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m] is so handsome, by the way!

1 Like

I think you should definitely do it, I agree with other posters that it’s a great sibset!

1 Like

[name_m]Foy[/name_m] doesn’t really sound like a name to me, and I don’t really find the sound appealing either. [name_u]Azure[/name_u] is nice, though.

1 Like

I like the idea of [name_m]Foy[/name_m]!

I’ll admit that at first I thought it must be a typo for [name_u]Fox[/name_u] (possibly influenced by your other son’s middle name of [name_m]Wolfe[/name_m]), but the meaning is lovely and the name is highly uncommon, but not too odd or problematic.

1 Like

@jonquils Oh yikes lol, just searched it!

I really like it, I think [name_m]Ronen[/name_m] and [name_m]Foy[/name_m] sound wonderful together. One little thing I thought I’d mention is that I know someone with this surname, and people ALWAYS assume its a typo for [name_u]Fox[/name_u]. It gets very frustrating and tiresome after awhile, just something to be aware of if you do decide to go for it.

1 Like

[name_m]Ronen[/name_m] and [name_m]Foy[/name_m] are great together and [name_m]Foy[/name_m] is really cool

1 Like

They sound very cool together and I like [name_m]Foy[/name_m] a lot! The first time I heard [name_m]Foy[/name_m] was whenever I came across [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_m]Foy[/name_m] and thought it was a cool name ever since. I really like the idea of it as a first!

1 Like

Oh goodness, that definitely put a damper on the name lol

1 Like

Yikes! Once you see the [name_u]Urban[/name_u] dictionary definition you can’t unsee it.