Unique Girl's Name

After years of trying, I am finally expecting. For years my husband and I have loved the name “Maberly” for a girl, after a small village where we used to hike. “Maeby” on Arrested Development made us love it even more. Now that I’m finally pregnant I’m starting to get cold feet about the name as I’m worried people will thinks its inappropriate/silly for a little girl, given the new fad of naming kids after places and seeing as I can’t find one other instances of it being used as a first name. My husband still thinks it’s great. I’m already not a big fan of names with spelling quirks ([name]Londyn[/name] vs [name]London[/name] was one I saw on Facebook recently and immediately hated).

I would likely pair it with “[name]Jane[/name]” (my grandmother’s name) and our last name is [name]Finley[/name].

I’ve considered [name]Mabel[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name], but it doesn’t have the same meaning to us. What do you think: cute and unique, or just silly and yuppy-ish?

hmm Maberly is bit made up sounding and Maberly [name]Finley[/name] doesn’t have the best flow but if it has meaning to you then it’s not horrific! [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name] is a little abrupt but [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name] is nice though!
Here’s some other ideas which I think sound good with [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Finley[/name]!:
[name]Amabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Marielle[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Virginia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Mira[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name]

like any?

[name]Hope[/name] that helps, [name]Rachel[/name]

Use it! Who cares if people think you made it up. You didn’t and it has special meaning to you and your husband.

‘Use it! Who cares if people think you made it up.’ Agreed, think Maberly is a nice name. [name]Don[/name]'t see anything wrong with it.

I think it’s adorable!! I love names that have meaning and Maberly reminds me of [name]Amberly[/name] so I don’t think it’s strange. I think it’s cute!

I love it!
It doesn’t feel made up to me and the fact that it has meaning for you makes it even better!
Only concern may be the Maberly [name]Finley[/name] doesn’t have the best flow… although Maberly [name]Jane[/name] [name]Finley[/name] does sound really sweet!