unique name for baby girl...HELP!

I’m due with my baby girl in 3 weeks and have no name! I’m starting to get really anxious about it and need some help. We like the names [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], and [name]Aria[/name] but they just don’t feel “right” if you know what I mean. Out of those three I like [name]Phoebe[/name] the best but my parents and sibs hate it. I know I shouldn’t care, because it’s my baby, but it stinks that they don’t like it. I also love the names Ellodie, [name]Emery[/name], [name]Everly[/name], [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Brynn[/name], [name]Olive[/name], [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Greer[/name], [name]Scout[/name], and Addelaide but my hubby hates them all! Hoping that will give you an idea of what I like though. I like names that are different and not heard a lot. I also have two boys [name]Trevor[/name] and [name]Asa[/name] and am hoping to find a name that goes well with theirs. I prefer the name NOT to start with T or A but at this point I’ll take any suggestions. Please help!!!

Of the names you listed, I like [name]Aria[/name] the best. I also like [name]Phoebe[/name] and I agree that it’s your baby. You have to like her name.

As for names not heard very much, I like R names a lot.

[name]Regan[/name] ([name]REE[/name]-gan or [name]RAY[/name]-gan. I prefer [name]REE[/name])
[name]Remy[/name]
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Emmalin[/name]
[name]Aislinn[/name] ([name]ASH[/name]-lyn)
[name]Catalina[/name] (nn [name]Cat[/name] or [name]Cate[/name])
[name]Katalin[/name] (nn [name]Kat[/name] or [name]Kate[/name])

[name]Do[/name] you like any of those or am I totally out of the realm of your likes?

What names does your husband like? That may help with suggestions. Otherwise:
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Briony[/name]
[name]Ellison[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
Illaria

[name]Trevor[/name], [name]Asa[/name] and sister…
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] / [name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Briony[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]