Unisex names

Hello all!

I’m wondering what names you all view as usable by both girls and boys. Names that for you have a 50/50 split for boys and girls.

For example, I can see [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], and [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] being usable for boys and girls equally. Where as I see [name_u]Ember[/name_u] as more of a female name and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] as more a male name, even though they’re both unisex.

Thanks all in advance!

I really feel that [name_f]Aster[/name_f] can be a unisex name! I think it’s beautiful and masculine enough to be considered a boys name! I also love names like [name_u]Cloud[/name_u] and [name_u]Love[/name_u] as middle names that should be considered for boys, since it’s a trend for girls mostly! Other than that usually I believe that any name can be unisex :sweat_smile: names are gender less so we shouldn’t box ourselves in that thinking

2 Likes

Remy, [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_u]Justice[/name_u] come to mind!

River, [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_u]Quinlan[/name_u] are a few of the only names that feel entirely unisex to me!

The unisex names that feel the most gender-neutral to me are [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_u]Payton[/name_u], [name_u]Finley[/name_u], [name_u]Remy[/name_u], and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]- these names don’t lean either way to me.

Nicknames like [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_u]Alex[/name_u], and [name_u]Sam[/name_u] also seem to be very equal to me. I would probably guess boy, but so many girls use them too that I wouldn’t really assume anything.

Hmm…I’d say [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]!

Langley
[name_u]Leighton[/name_u] / [name_m]Layton[/name_m]
[name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Colby[/name_u]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]
[name_u]Dana[/name_u]
[name_u]Gale[/name_u] / [name_f]Gail[/name_f]
[name_u]Dale[/name_u]
[name_u]Harlow[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Ridley[/name_u]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_u]Reece[/name_u]

[name_u]River[/name_u] and [name_u]Fable[/name_u] are 100% unisex to me!

Darcy, [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] are some I think of.

Avery
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_u]Riley[/name_u]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_u]Casey[/name_u]
[name_u]Collins[/name_u]

Alex, [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] came to mind almost immediately, but I’m sure there are a lot more I can’t remember off the top of my head

Rowan, [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], [name_u]Payton[/name_u], [name_u]Hollis[/name_u], [name_u]Lane[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_u]Arden[/name_u], [name_u]Riley[/name_u], [name_u]Beck[/name_u], [name_u]Casey[/name_u], [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] all come to mind. (Most of these I prefer for one sex over the other, but, on the whole, I do think they wear well either way.)