Unpopular opinions thread!

Nutella is NOT tasty!
Jo was not in love with Laurie
I don’t want an engagement ring
Cats are more human than dogs
Engagement rings are mainly for show
Ariana Grande is over-hyphed
Being overtly feminine doesn’t make you any less of the proganatist or leader!
I love rainy/snowy days
Summer is my least favourite season
All my future kids will have my last name not my future husbands

3 Likes

[name_u]Jo[/name_u] was not in love with [name_u]Laurie[/name_u]

1 Like

I agree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t want an engagement ring. (My friends give me grief about this one LOL.)

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], they are mainly for show lol.

I’ll piggy-back off of this and say it should be socially acceptable to not wear or need wedding rings. People in some occupations seem to get a pass but the rest of us should get that pass too lol. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I stopped wearing them and it is such a great change! They get dirty easily, get stuck sometimes and I can’t tell you how often I accidentally scratched my baby with it. People immediately noticed and think something is wrong. Yeah, the rings are impractical!

3 Likes

[name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_f]Grande[/name_f] is overhyped.

There, I said it! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I love this! This is an absolute fact! :laughing:
They handle this sooo perfectly well in the 2019 film.

yesyesyesyes! amy and laurie are perfect for each other, and no one can change my mind!

1 Like

Being overtly feminine doesn’t make you any less of a protagonist or leader! :muscle: You don’t have to be “different from all the other girls” to be a hero :woman_superhero:

3 Likes

I love nutella and engagement rings lol. I don’t know who [name_u]Jo[/name_u] and [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] are. Cats are DEFINITELY more human than dogs are so it’s weird that so many people don’t like cats lol. [name_f]Ariana[/name_f] [name_f]Grande[/name_f] is really overhyped. I like some of her songs, but people literally treat her like she can do no wrong and they say she is the best person in the world and they mean it. Anybody can be a leader and there’s nothing wrong with a girl wanting to be one! I’m a girl and quite girly and I wanted to be a leader when I was in school because I thought it would make me look cool lol. And anyone can be a proganatist no matter how they represent themselves. Being very feminine doesn’t make someone good or bad.

So I agree with everything you said except for the nutella and engagement rings things haha.

1 Like

[name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_u]March[/name_u] was a lesbian. [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] was comphet if anything.

I love rainy/snowy days
Summer is my least favourite season
All my future kids will have my last name not my future husbands

1 Like

[name_u]Read[/name_u] So Many Beginnings.

1 Like