Unusual Literary Trio

I have these fantasy name triplets:

Merriweather, Fenimore, and [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m].

(For [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u] Fenimore [name_u]Cooper[/name_u], and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]).

I’m past childbearing times, but would love to meet this set of brothers.

Do any of you have a favorite (if offbeat) trio of males from the same field? I think of [name_m]Cheever[/name_m], [name_m]Thurber[/name_m], and [name_m]Hammett[/name_m] too!

I love these- rugged and cool!!

Alcott, [name_f]Cather[/name_f] and [name_u]Collins[/name_u] or Hareton, [name_m]Jennings[/name_m] and [name_m]Rochester[/name_m]!

I know a baby [name_m]Merriweather[/name_m]! I’m a little bit in love with that name now x

My literary triplets would be [name_u]Maurice[/name_u] (EM [name_m]Forster[/name_m]), [name_m]Jerome[/name_m] (three men in a boat), and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] ([name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Allan[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u])

Atticus ([name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]), [name_m]Benvolio[/name_m] ([name_m]Romeo[/name_m] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]) & [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] ([name_u]Tristan[/name_u] & [name_f]Isolde[/name_f])