Unusual ways to get nn Leo

Looking for a full name to get the nickname [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Leon[/name_m] but doesn’t work with our surname. I’m not a fan of any other names that start with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] so looking for a name that can still shorten to [name_m]Leo[/name_m] but doesn’t start with it.

So far I’ve found [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] which I think is sweet but looking for something a bit more [name_f]English[/name_f] as it doesn’t go with my daughter’s name.

Have you considered [name_m]Leander[/name_m]? :slight_smile:

Yes I think it’s super cute but my partner unfortunately wasn’t keen :slightly_frowning_face:

[name_m]Leonard[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]

[name_m]Leonid[/name_m]?

[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m]
[name_m]Leopold[/name_m]
[name_m]Aurelio[/name_m]
[name_m]Lion[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Emilio[/name_m]
[name_m]Napoleon[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Kaleo[/name_m]?

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite ways to get to [name_m]Leo[/name_m]:

[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_m]Leandro[/name_m]
[name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m]
Leotis

These may be a little too Spanish, but there’s also:
[name_m]Tulio[/name_m]
[name_m]Helio[/name_m]

[name_u]Lionel[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_u]Killian[/name_u]
[name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]
[name_u]Leland[/name_u]

Bit of a stretch but what about [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]? It has [name_m]Lio[/name_m] in it. [name_f]My[/name_f] other suggestion is [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] or maybe do a combo like [name_u]Leland[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] or [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and get [name_m]Leo[/name_m] from the beginning sounds/letters of each name

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I like [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] or [name_m]Luciano[/name_m] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

I really like the idea of [name_u]Leland[/name_u] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. I wonder if [name_u]Levi[/name_u] nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m] could work as well.

Is [name_m]Leon[/name_m] doesn’t work, would [name_m]Cleon[/name_m]?

These maybe aren’t the most obvious, but [name_m]Lebron[/name_m], [name_u]Lennon[/name_u] or [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] all have the right letters.

[name_m]Leolin[/name_m], [name_m]Leonas[/name_m] and Leoluca are fun, are they too much?

[name_m]Leonel[/name_m], Leonty and [name_m]Leonce[/name_m] are a little tamer and naturally shorten to [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

Loreto has been a favourite suggestion of mine lately, I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would make a fantastic nickname.

These might be a stretch but all these names contain LEO in the names

[name_u]Charleston[/name_u]
[name_m]Carlos[/name_m]
[name_m]Lebron[/name_m]
[name_m]Leyton[/name_m]
[name_u]Lennon[/name_u]
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
[name_m]Leroy[/name_m]
[name_u]Lexington[/name_u]