Update on Ellis (Finally!!!)

[name]Hi[/name] berries!

Sorry I haven’t updated about the baby sooner! Things have been a bit hectic! [name]Ellis[/name] was born [name]December[/name] 1st 2010 at 1:23 am :smiley: . he weighed in at 7lbs, 9 oz and measured 19 inches long. He’s thriving happily, and all my kids are thrilled ([name]Juno[/name] in particular. She said she wants to use nameberry when she has a baby :wink: )

As for my in-laws, the name situation is all water under the bridge, now. My dad calls [name]Ellis[/name] “EJ”, but admits that [name]Ellis[/name] has grown on him firmly, as the same with [name]Jake[/name]'s mom. I can’t thank you guys enough for the name support. It’s nice to here thoughts from outside the suburbs once in a while.

Thank you all again. :wink: , [name]Lexi[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Marco[/name] [name]Rocco[/name], [name]Juno[/name] and [name]Ellis[/name]

Congrats! I’m so glad to hear you went with [name]Ellis[/name]. Its a great name. Enjoy your little guy!

Excellent news! Congratulations. I love his name, so handsome I am very pleased you went with it.

All the best and [name]Happy[/name] [name]Christmas[/name] from this Aussie Down Under :smiley:

rollo

Congratulations and best wishes from all of us (well, I guess that means [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name]!) at nameberry! [name]Love[/name] the name and thanks for being part of our site. xxx

I’m so glad you went with [name]Ellis[/name]. It’s such a handsome name. Congratulations on baby [name]Ellis[/name] and good luck!!