Update on the triplets!

Hello everyone,

[name]Elliot[/name] passed on all your messages to me - thankyou all for your well wishes! They’ve finally made me leave the hospital… So difficult to leave them there but have made [name]Elliot[/name] stay with them. It is nice to see my other babies/outside though.

Can’t thankyou all enough for your help in choosing their names! We finally settled on [name]Edward[/name] [name]Matthew[/name], [name]William[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] for them. [name]William[/name] just didn’t look a [name]Thomas[/name] so we switched the names… So our family is now: [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Peter[/name] [name]Elliot[/name], [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Edward[/name] [name]Matthew[/name], [name]William[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name]!

We are doing ok! [name]Mary[/name] is off her oxygen now and is putting on weight so fast that she should be home by the end of next week! [name]Both[/name] the boys are off the ventilators now and [name]Edward[/name] is feeding well from a bottle but [name]William[/name] still is only having a couple of sucks before he gets too tired - so they are doing amazingly well for 30 week preemies. Can’t tell you how wonderful it was to get to pick them up finally!

[name]Hope[/name] you are all well,

[name]Elinor[/name]

Oh, I’m so relieved that everyone is recovering. It will take time but soon you’ll all be together at home! Take care of yourself and best wishes to you and your family. P.S. I’m glad to hear that you chose [name]Mary[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] to honour yourself!

Congratulations! [name]Glad[/name] everyone is healthy!

Hello [name]Elinor[/name]

So pleased to hear from you. I hope you are well, the babies sound like they are doing famously. Congratulations again and every good wish to your lovely family esp your triplets.

rollo

So happy your precious babies are healthy! Good luck to them now and you later, while you manage THREE babies at a time!

Also, the names you picked out are SO classy and wonderful. Great choices!