Update! Plus need some suggestions!

Hey berries! [name]Long[/name] time no see. It seems I forgot to update you guys. So we are having triplets as you know. Well it turns out the three boys are actually two identical boys and a sister! :eek: I guess it was a bit too early when they said all three were boys.

This time there is no doubt there is a girl there as well (I hope)! And good news: we think we may have found the perfect name for our daughter! The first name is a secret :wink: but I will tell you the middle name is [name]Melody[/name].

Not done yet though… unfortunately some of our boy names got stolen so one of our boys has no first name! So we could really use some first name suggestions.

We are looking for strong masculine names that sound good with the middle name [name]Wesley[/name].

Brother’s name will be [name]Damon[/name] [name]Jeremy[/name].

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure how you feel about them having a name starting with the same letter, but [name]Dashiell[/name] seems like it would go well with [name]Damon[/name].

Hmm, what about…

[name]Carter[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Hunter[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] (nn [name]Cy[/name] if you are nicknamey people)
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] or just [name]Eli[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Barrett[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] (nn [name]Bear[/name] or [name]Rhett[/name])
[name]Andrew[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] or [name]Mark[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Brent[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] or [name]Brant[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Blake[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]

[name]James[/name]? Though [name]Wesley[/name] [name]James[/name] might flow better.
[name]Robin[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Kyron[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] or [name]Anders[/name]
[name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Jordan[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Brent[/name]
Honestly, I’m finding it difficult with [name]Wesley[/name] as a middle name. As a first it seems to come more intuitively, but it’s a welcomed challenge
[name]Aubrey[/name]
Also, much respect, @ kedd. Je te trouve tres courageuse!

@sunshine.10 ~ We are trying to stay away from the same first letter theme but if we found the right name I think we would probably get over it. As for [name]Dashiell[/name]- I’m afraid my husband isn’t a fan. Thanks though!

@ellenelle ~ We really like [name]Hunter[/name], [name]Pierce[/name] and [name]Blake[/name]. Thanks!

@blueberrya ~ We like [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Kyron[/name] and [name]Anders[/name]. Thank you so much. :slight_smile: