Update.

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! So DH and I had a serious talk this weekend about [name]Sariah[/name]'s name. We looked at so many names, and nothing we agreed on seemed right for her. We were actually back down to the same, but smaller list we made when we were still expecting… [name]Cadence[/name], [name]Julianna[/name], and [name]Anissa[/name]. These were the only ones we could agree on over the weekend. [name]Julianna[/name] was our top contender going into the hospital, but it just didn’t feel right for her, and still doesn’t. Besides, DH dislikes [name]Julie[/name] as a nn, even though I suggested [name]Lianna[/name] or [name]Lianne[/name], we agreed it still doesn’t fit her. That left [name]Cadence[/name] and [name]Anissa[/name]. I know most of you are cringing at the thought of [name]Cadence[/name] right now, but we liked it - and still do. But our thoughts were she probably won’t be the only [name]Cadence[/name] in her class, and DH also dislikes the nn [name]Cady[/name]/Caty. I see this name fitting her the best, though. [name]Anissa[/name], we both like, and have liked for a long time. We were concerned a little bit about teasing, and it just doesn’t seem to flow when we say all the kids names together… [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Alanna[/name], & [name]Anissa[/name]. [name]Say[/name] that 10 times fast, I can’t even say it 3x fast! lol

So basically we agreed that [name]Sariah[/name] will be her name. I know I said this before, but I am done with her fn. [name]Sariah[/name] it is. I just have to get over everyone else’s disliking of it, and realize that we like it, and it doesn’t matter what anyone else in the world thinks.

So here’s the scoop on the mn situation. We like [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Lillian[/name], but I am warming up to [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Lily[/name] because it flows a little better with our last name, which rhymes with [name]Lillian[/name]. I’m trying to get DH to go with [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. I love [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] the most; however DH isn’t too thrilled with it.

[name]Lily[/name] would honor someone from his family (although I’m not sure I really want to honor this person), and [name]Juliet[/name] would honor someone from my family. I’m still trying to find a variation of [name]Mary[/name] that I like that flows well with [name]Sariah[/name]. This would honor both of our grandmothers… [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Marie[/name] & [name]Sariah[/name] [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name] are the only ones I like, but I still like [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] better.

Thank you everyone that has helped, or listened, or gave advice during my struggle with this.

I’m glad you’re sticking with [name]Sariah[/name] (if you’re happy) because I think it is a lovely name. As far as middles, I like [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] a lot too. [name]How[/name] about [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Miriam[/name] for a [name]Mary[/name] version?

As I’ve said countless times, [name]Sariah[/name] is beautiful, [name]Raquel[/name]! Congratulations on deciding to stick with it!

I love [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]! I didn’t even know that was a contender. Keep working on that one. I also love [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Lily[/name], [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Marie[/name], and even [name]Sariah[/name] [name]May[/name]! Good names, [name]Raquel[/name], good names.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Sariah[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] has a good flow.

I absolutely love [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]. All of those choices are really beautiful and I’m happy that you’re sticking witH [name]Sariah[/name] because it’s such a great name…I much prefer it to your other choices. [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is cute too, even though [name]Marie[/name] is overused as a mn…it’s still really nice, though. :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone! I really hope I can love her name again, it’s been a very tough struggle.

[name]Lauren[/name], [name]Juliet[/name] dawned on me the other day. I had a Grandma [name]Julie[/name]; however, she wasn’t my real grandmother. My real grandmother passed away before I was born, so she was the “grandma” I knew. I just hope that if we use [name]Juliet[/name], that feelings aren’t hurt for not using my real grandmother’s name.

JLM, [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] is cute, I’m not sure DH will like it though.

Jayjoh, that is why I’m reluctant to use [name]Marie[/name] - it’s so over used, and boring nowadays.

Again, I really like [name]Sariah[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], I hope I can DH to go with that!